chapter 7 - Caught

Mira's pov

It was cold very cold but I knew I had to strive on, even though I could feel my mates poking my brain trying to find out where I was it was daybreak now and I had left my mates territory hours ago and I missed them terribly but I knew I had done the right thing by staying away I couldn't be selfish, no not when i would be risking the lives of so many because my mates would go to war for me that I was extremely sure of.

My lycan wolf Lola was angry with me whom I'm I kidding she was extremely furious at me to her I took the only source of happiness she could ever experience, she was selfish and wouldn't have minded if bloods were shed as long as she stayed with her mates but I was human and I cared because of my past I know family is very important and losing a pack could make an ordinary wolf go crazy and commit suicide but due to the fact that I am a lycan princess I'm able to keep my sanity.

Still deep in my thoughts I didn't know when I stepped on a steel caged trap it immediately took my wolf Lola off her feet and encaged her she snarled and shuffled but still we were both bound by the trap.

It was getting extremely dark when I heard the smell of  a witch. 'Oh no' I thought I knew witches and wolfs never befriended so I knew what I had gotten into the witch held up her right hand and casted a spell immediately I fell off the trap but couldn't move an inch.

She came closer to me and smiled, she was very young about fifteen years of age and I was definitely sure she was a witch hunter.

Witch hunters were young lads hired by any specie either a wolf, elf, witch or even a ferrie they held no grudges against anyone but was after the money. Witch hunters were the richest in the witch kingdom and were given a chance to stay young in birth or grow old and have a family, witch hunters chose to remain young and never grow old. As long as you paid the right price they would hunt down the person who they were paid to catch.

Now all I had to figure out was who she was working for............

******************************Am back baby🤗