chapter 5 - questions and answers

Alpha felixander's POV

I could not believe she was here, our mate was here with us and all she could say was for us to reject.... Never I and my brother have waited too Long for our mate for us to reject her.

I decided to invade the question rather asking her name.

"What is your name little mate I spoke to her"...she took a deep breath and spoke my name is Mirabella Jasmine Robert

"OK what pack are you from my brother asked"..I understood why he asked because she seemed not to take a pack scent with her..

I..I..i-i'm sorry I can't tell you that ears are everywhere plus I can't risk your safety she stammers nervously

I looked over to my brother who also seemed conflicted as to who the hell she was..

I took her by her hands and practically took her to our room. If she had anything to say she would tell us when she has eaten or rested either way she was staying here with I and my brother.

We took the she to our dinner table were I and my brother ordered for food I had suggested our female felt at home before any interrogations could be done on her background.

The female took spoonfuls of her food at a time it was obvious she was very hungry before coming here.

When she was done I and my brother took her to her room to grant her privacy.

I and my brother felt very unhappy that she was bothered about something we didn't know about but that would not be for long...

After the female had settled down I took my brother by the hands and practically dragged him out of her room, because he seemed not so keen on leaving her. I too didn't think it was good leaving her alone but I could not just stalk her while she had her bath.

I looked up at my brother who seemed to be thinking of something..I saw it brother I saw the mark of the great lycans on her shoulder came his shocking comeback..

I was beyond shocked.

But the lycans they di..ed no..one sur..vied I stammer out to my brother seriously confused about the situation.

But one thing is for sure if she is keeping secrets then we must find out.
±+++++++++++±++++++++++++++±

Pheew another update stay tuned for more
I.g @peace otabor