chapter 6 - strategy

Its been so long since I last updated I'm so so sorry guys this is for a member that inspired me.
____________________________________
              Unknown POV
What!!! the echo boomed from across the walls, what do you mean by you don't have her a vampire woman bared her fangs at a group of vampires as they cowered before her.. Please mistress don't be angry at us we almost had her when we heard growling and then she was taken by those savage.. Yes, yes mistress another vampire joined on I think it is the pack who have the largest pack grounds the black scout it seems she had unknowingly entered their territory ............ Enough!!!!! The voice boomed again I'm tired of hearing excuses upon excuses since you cannot handle this single task I will be forced to employ the likes of witches whom I detest since they also have a feud with the lycan breeder but if you do not bring the girl before the next full moon I will have your heads on a steak am I clear? Yes mistress they answered fearfully. NOW LEAVE! She screamed. The men quickly scrambled knocking against each other.
   I will have you lycan breeder and then I will be immortal forever and it happen even if it's the last thing I do...... she thought.

          Mira's POV
I couldn't stay here, no I could not when staying here could put my mates and their pack in danger I had to leave if  I didn't want to.. I knew the vampires already knew where I was and if I continued to stay here my mates could get killed in their bid to save me.. I quickly left the bed and opened my door..it seemed that the twins had retired to bed, I closed the door quickly and opened my widow turned into Lola her wolf and leapt  out the window.
___________________________________we did it yeah🙋🙋🙋🙋.