chapter 4 - mates prt 2

Mira's POv

I still couldn't believe it I Mira had a mate? Sorry let me rephrase that I had two fu-king mates.

And they were the strongest and most handsome alphas l had ever seen.

I could just kiss their plump rosy lips and darm those silver and blue eyes were killing.

their dishelved hair which looked like they had ran their hands through it thousands of time, I licked my lips clearly aroused by their handsomeness I was sure they could smell it because immediately they both turned to me and roared "leave" and the soldiers including the beta quickly made their way out of the chamber like they were being chased and I was left alone with these two predators of an alpha, as they stalked towards me I backed up till l had hit a wall, and stopped moving almost immediately they came closer to me and mumbled together "ours"

My lycan wolf Lola purred out clearly affected by their claiming on her.

I on the other hand knew I had to find a way to leave this place before the witches come looking for me.

Well don't get me wrong I would come back to them I just had to finish what was started in other for me to live peacefully with my mates i knew they would both love me for eternity but I could not be and would not be the reason for their deaths.

All of a sudden I heard a thunderous growl I opened my eyes to see one of the alphas staring at my bruised arm where I was manhandled by the soldiers.

I immediately looked up at the alphas smiling lightly I'll be fine it'll heal in a couple of minutes I said almost shyly.

I couldn't think straight I asked a lingering question in my mind " will you reject me?
++++++±+++++++±++++++++++++±

Who knows what the twins answer would be well just sit and read @ peace otabor