Girls are girls

Lucy's POV

"Whoo hoo, it's summer!" I screamed while everyone else was sprawled on the floor sleeping. "Seriously, Lucy!" Lisa groaned. "WHOA WHAT!" Kennedy and Cassidy said at the same time. "Oh yah. We kinda forgot considering school ended yesterday. We're juniors in college now!" "Oh you guys," Nicole said while shaking her head. "What should we do to celebrate the first day of summer?" Kennedy asked. "Idk," Lisa said. "How about we go to the mall!" I suggested. "Sure. Girls are girls after all," Cassidy said. "OMG!!!!! We're going to have so much fun!!!" Kennnedy squealed. "I guess," Nicole shrugged. "Kennedy, calm down!" Lisa said. "Well, at least we're all wide awake now," I said. "So guys, where should we go at the mall?" I asked with a few answers in my head even before I asked. "Forever 21!" Cassidy screamed. "Starbucks and Aeropostale!!!!!! We HAVE to go there, Lucy!!!" Kennedy screamed looking like a wild animal with her gigantic eyes and SUPER curly blonde hair. "I do have to get some sports stuff that half of you guys aren't even interested in," Nicole said while crossing her arms. "Okay, I really don't care as long as we go to Starbucks," Lisa said. "Okay. We can go to Forever 21, Aeropostale, Dick's, the bookstore because I have to get some books, and then Starbucks. We should go to Starbucks last so that you guys can fangirl about One Direction," I said. Right at that second, as predicted, Kennedy literally screamed, " I am SOOO going to wear my One Direction shirt that I got during the tour!!!" "Yes, we ALL know that Kennedy, Nicole stated. "Well, girls, I guess we should get ready then if we're going," I said looking bored but secretly supes excited.

SOOO

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YA :)