Ch.6 Whoops

*STILL BEFORE THE ACCIDENT. THE CHAPTERS THAT HAVE BEEN AFTER CHAPTER 3 ARE BEFORE THE ACCIDENT!*

Kennedy's POV

We went to Forever 21 first. We rushed in went around the store picking out the cutest outfits without even looking at the prices. If we saw the prices, then it wouldn't even be cute. I grabbed a dark purple dress and a leather jacket. We all went into the changing rooms together to evaluate each other. When I tried on the dark purple dress with the leather jacket, everyone thought it tooked cute on me. I waited for everyone to try on their clothes and evaluate their outfits. Cassidy tried on a crop top with a skirt and combat boots. Lucy tried on a long sleeved white shirt with a tank top underneath, and it was tucked into a knee-long skirt. Nicole tried on black jeans with a shirt that said EAT YOUR HEART OUT, and Lisa tried on a crop top with black jeans. We all evaluated each other which were mainly compliments about how we looked cute in our outfits. I checked the price for the dark purple dress and the leather jacket. The leather jacket was $20, and the dress was $15. It was a reasonable price for something that was so cute. We all bought the clothes we tried on since the clothes were on sale today (THANK GOODNESS). The next store on our list was Aeropostale. I decided to buy a pink shirt that had the words Aeropostale on it. Lisa and Nicole both bought a blue Aeropstale shirt. We went to Dick's next because Nicole had to get a new pair of cleats. It only took us half an hour since Nicole was the only one who was going to get something from there. The next store on the list was the bookstore. Lucy (the nerd in a good way) literally ran into the bookstore and was looking at some books that looked really boring. The rest of us just browsed around. I grabbed the Divergent series and sat down in a seat. When we were all done and had to drag Lucy out from the books, we went to pay for the books. Lucy bought A Raisin In The Sun by some guy with the last name of Hansberry, and Cassidy bought The Host. The last store but not the least is Starbuck's. When we got there, it was pretty crowded (no surprise). We waited in line for twenty minutes. I ordered a caramel Frappuccino. I waited for everyone to get their drinks. We all chose two tables and pushed them together. We ended up with a few seats remaining at our tables.

Jungshin's POV

We were pushed out the door and into the black van. We were pretty energetic to get to the mall and sang "I'm a Loner" and "I'm Sorry" on the way to the mall. We took a look at the mall directory. It took us ten minutes, but we planned out all the stores that we were going to go to. The first store that we went to was American Eagle. Yonghwa and I both bought matching shirts while Jonghyun and Minhyuk also bought matching shirts. The next store that we went to was B.C. Surf and Sport. Jonghyun really wanted to go there since he discovered his love for surfing just a few months ago. He had been surfing whenever he had spare time. Jonghyun wanted to get a new board, but the only problem was that we would have to bring that all the way back to Korea. The next store was Coach. It took us a while becaue Coach is one of our favorite stores. I bought a new pair of sunglasses. Yonghwa bought a wallet while Minhyuk bought cologne, and Jonghyun bought a watch. We looked around for a while and decided that was all we were going to get from there. "Alright, we have to be done by 6:30 since we have to be at the venue at 7," Yonghwa said while we were just walking around the mall. I checked my phone. "It's 5:45," I said. " We have 45 minutes left then," Jonghyun stated. "Since we have to leave to go to the venue, we should get coffee at Starbuck's and just relax there," Minhyuk said. We all agreed since we had to rest and get some energy before going to the venue.

Yonghwa's POV

We  finally arrived at Starbuck's. It was a litle crowded. We waited in line for a while. I ordered an Americano an waited for everyone else to get their drinks. We looked around and found just enough seats for the four of us. The seats were at the same table, but the problem was that that table was connected with another table that was already occupied by five cute girls. As I was getting close enough to ask those five girls if it was okay if we sat there, a man in a suit suddenly pushed into me and ran out the door. I tripped and accidentally spilled my Americano on one of the girl's shirt as she was standing up. "OH MY GOSH! IT'S SOO HOT!" she screamed. "I'm extremely sorry. I didn't do that on purpose! It was an accident. A man in a suit pushed into me while you were standing up. I'm really sorry!" I exclaimed. "Oh, ok," she suddenly said and ran out carrying a bag. We all just stood there staring at each other for a minute until we regained our senses. "Umm, is it okay if we sit here?"Jonghyun asked while gesturing to the remaining chairs at the table. "Sure," one of the girls said while the others nodded in agreement. "I'm really sorry about that," I told them. "It's fine,"another girls said. Then the girl whom I accidentally spilled the Americano walked in. She was wearing a dark pur[le dress with a black leather jacket. As she got closer and closer, I was able to see her clearly. She was really pale with curly blonde hair and cherry red lips. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath and staring at her the whole entire time until Minhyuk kicked me. I jerked out of my chair. "I'm really sorry. I didn't do it on.." "It's fine. I understand. I saw the man run out,"  she said gently. "The dress looks really good on you," I said. "Thanks," she said. "I really want to wash your shirt, is that okay?" I asked. "It's fine. You don't have to, she said. "No, I really want to in order to make it up to you." "It's fine," she said. We had a staring concert for about a minute, and I won. We sat there and talked with each other. The girl whom I spilled the Americano on was Kennedy. The other girls were Lucy, Cassidy, Nicole, and Lisa. They were all really cute and also really nice. As we were just getting to know each other, my phone vibrated. It was our manager reminding us that we had to be at the van by 6:30. I checked my phone. It was already 6:25. “We have to leave right now, but I need your phone number and your shirt,” I told Kennedy. As she was handing me the shirt and the paper, our hands touched for a few seconds. My fingers tingled, and she quickly pulled away. “I’ll try to get the shirt back to you as soon as possible,” I told her.