To the Hospital

Minhyuk's POV

"Mom! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. How was the concert?"

"It went well, but Mom..." 

"That's good. Make sure you don't skip your meals."

"Mom, I know. Mom, are you okay?" I asked.

There was a pause. "I'm fine. You should not worry about me. You should enjoy America while you're there."

I stood there racking my brain to come up with something that would make my Mom reveal what is bothering her. As I stood there, I heard my dad. 

"Honey, have you taken your medicine yet?"

"I'm on the phone with Minhyuk!" my mother said urgently.

"Mom! You're sick! Why didn't you tell me that?!" I was shocked. My mom rarely got sick.

"I'm not that sick. It's only a little cold, don't worry, Minhyuk."

"You should go now, sweetie," my mother said.

"But..."

"Make sure you don't skip your meals," my mom reminded. Then she hung up.

"I won't," I whispered.

I went out of the room and found Cassidy still standing where I had left her.

"Sorry, it took awhile! My mom called."

"It's okay. I understand," Cassidy replied.

"We should head to the hospital soon," Cassidy stated. 

"Yeah, we should. We have to find the others, though," I sighed.

Yonghwa's POV

I could feel my heart pounding rapidly and butterflies swarming inside my stomach. I instinctively placed my hand on top of hers and leaned in. Her enticing eyes and lips are like a drug to a drug addict. I could feel myself lose control, but I had to stop myself. 

"BOO!" That was my brilliant plan to stop myself. I hope she's taking it as a joke and isn't offended. Thankfully, she started laughing.

"I have your shirt," I said, grabbing the shirt off of the rack.

"Oh, thanks!'' As I gave her the shirt, our hands brushed slightly. 

Suddenly Minhyuk and Cassidy came in.

"We have to go to the hospital now," Cassidy said.

"Okay, we'll be outside," Yonghwa responded.

Jonghyun's POV

It felt nice. Talking. Laughing. Being able to just unwind. Lucy seemed like a sincere person. I was surprised that she wanted to teach me the flute-I had never imagined myself playing the flute before. It was a mutually beneficial opportunity, so I consented to her proposal. 

"When should we start?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but since I have your number, I'll probably call you tonight."

Right then, Minhyuk and Cassidy burst into the room. 

"We have to go to the hospital now," Minhyuk said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I thought we all consented to go to the hospital," Minhyuk replied cautiously. 

"Yeah, but why did you burst into the room? I thought something was wrong."

"Oh, sorry," Minhyuk apologized. "It was on accident."

"Let's go," I grabbed Lucy's hand and led her to where our cars were parked.

Jungshin's POV

Nicole and Lisa were good listeners. They listened intently to our stories as a rookie band. Those times were rough-we didn't even dream of going to other countries to perform at that time. We were lucky to be able to scrape by at that time. Their expressions of shock and awe satisfied me- it made me realize now how much we had gone through as a band. Time flew while I was taking Nicole and Lisa into our band's history.   

Minhyuk and Cassidy came in while I was telling Nicole and Lisa about our debut. 

"We have to go to the hospital now," Minhyuk and Cassidy said at the same time.

"Oh, that's right! The hospital. Totally forgot," I don't even know my schedule most of the time.

"Aren't you glad that you have me," Minhyuk teased. "If it wasn't for me, we would've had many concerts without you. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

I sighed. Typical Minhyuk...

"Let's go," Lisa chimed.

"We all went together to the cars and found Yonghwa, Kennedy, Lucy, and Jonghyun waiting for us. 

"Took you awhile," Yonghwa teased.

We hopped into our designated cars and arrived at the hospital in 20 minutes. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO khcs2011. He has an amazing book called The Blade of Thieves. Please check it out!