Teen Tour

*Dani's POV*

It was 10:30 by the time we both headed off to bed, and I was exhausted, even though I didn't do shit the entire day.

I rolled around under the duvet on my bed, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, my mind still excited from receiving the invitation to go on tour.

I remember waking up in the morning to the smell of bacon.

Bacon. Ohmygod. Yes.

I rolled out of bed and ran a comb through my messy hair, taming it until I felt like dealing with it.

I jumped down the stairs in my pajamas, and ran into the kitchen.

"I smell food." I stated as I walked through the door.

Vic was standing at the stove with a pan and plates. There was pancakes on two of the plates and the other had bacon sitting on them.

"Ah yes. What a wonderful observation you've made."

"Fuck you, Vic. Give me a piece of that bacon now before I set the fucking house on fire."

He handed me the plate of cooked bacon, and smiled at me, "Someone's not exactly a morning person, are they?"

"Lol, no."

I picked up a piece of bacon and bit into it, sitting down on a stool behind the counter.

"How'd you sleep?" I questioned him, my mouth full of food.

"Great. It was pretty nice to sleep in a stationary bed."

I rolled my eyes as he brought over the plates of pancakes, and sat down on the stool next to me.

"What about you? How did you sleep?"

"Good."

"Good."

I cut up both of my pancakes and began to eat, remembering about how I needed to pack today.

We finished breakfast and spent the remainder of the morning on the couches in the living room, watching the morning cartoons together.

As soon as the episode of "Tom and Jerry" ended, Vic left to take a shower and I began packing my bag for the tour.

I threw in about a months worth of clothes into my one suitcase, along with my red Vans and some makeup. I grabbed my duffel bag and shoved another week's clothes in with my laptop and camera, and cans of silly string, and sharpies, gladly provided to me by Jessica.

I also grabbed bandages and a shit ton of bracelets and put them in the internal side pocket of the bag. Just in case.

I slid a few of the bracelets onto my wrists to help cover up the fresher wounds I had. I cut 19 times in the month span that the guys were gone.

That's a record seeing as I used to self harm everyday for years.

I changed into my clothes for the day and conquered my hair and makeup, making me look 47298593927x better than I normally look.

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

"DANI, THE BUS IS HERE!"

"OKAY!" I yelled through my door, I double checked everything.

Phone? Check. Charger? Check. Makeup? Check. Shoes? Check. Hairbrushand straightener? Check.

I think I was ready to go.

I grabbed my bags and trumped downstairs, and through the living room to the front door.

Vic was waiting for me to get down there and when he saw me, he waved for me to follow him to the bus.

The bus was big and dark painted, with lines of purple and dark green running along the sides.

The door to the bus was wide open, and I could here the guys yelling at each other over something.

I climbed the few steps behind Vic and walked into the 'lounge' of the bus. There were televisions on both sides and a set of seats ran along underneath them, next the the end of the seats were coolers and at the far end of the 'room', was a kitchen area with cabinets and a fridge and a sink. The counters were black and the cabinets were redwood.

I followed Vic through a second set of doors into the bunk area.

"That one's yours." He pointed to the bunk on the top. I threw my bags up and looked around.

"Who's is who's?"

He pointed to various bunks telling me which belonged to the guys, and which belonged to the roadies, and which were used to store shit like extra bags and fan gifts.

I nodded as he spoke and he showed me around the bus; the bathroom, the back lounge, and the driver's area.

I sat down and nodded.

Soon enough everyone had their shit on the bus, and we were on our way.

It took us the remainder of the day to get out of California and onto the route to the next venue.

"Where are you guys playing next?"

"Uhm, let's see." Jaime stood up from the couch to look at the scheduel posted on the side of the fridge, "Look's like we're supposed to play in Dallas, Texas next."

"EBOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!" Mike yelled from the bunks, to the tune of thr ricola commercials.

"MIKEY THAT'S RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS. PEOPLE DIE FROM THAT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"DAMN OKAY."

I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me. 

A/N SOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY YALL I SERIOUSLY AM I'VE HAD A LOT OF SURPRISE ISSUES COME UP, SUCH AS MY INTERNET BEING DOWN FOR LIKE A MONTH, AND SOME MENTAL HEALTH SHIT. I APOLOGIZE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

ALSO IF YOU MAKE EBOLA JOKES I HOPE YOU CATCH IT AND DIE BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS SERIOUS AND YOU REALLY SHOULDNT BE MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT.

OKAY ALSO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BE INCLUDING A FEW OF THE SUBMITTED CHARACTERS SO KEEP A GRIP ON YO SOCKS

AND TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO MESSAGED ME DEATH THREATS DAILY FOR ME TO UPDATE, STOP.

BYE