Chapter 2.

Maze's p.o.v

Classes were done for the day and I had every single one of them with harry. "Harry!" A girl yelled out running up to him. "Uma!" He smiled and hugged her. Oh.. he's got a girlfriend... I smiled awkwardly at them as they separated. "Whose this?" She asks gesturing towards me. "This is maze hatter." Harry smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "Hi." I said. "This is uma daughter of Ursula." He said and I just looked at her. "Oh ok. Nice to meet you." I said and walked towards mine and harry's room, harry and uma following behind. I sighed to myself and went to my corner and started to unpack. "That's a lot of hats mate." Harry chuckled putting one on. "Hey! My father made them for me." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Harry give the hat back." Uma said taking it off his head and handing it to me. "Thanks." I half smiled and sat on my bed. "Maybe we should give maze some space harry." She said yanking harry out of the room. "Later mate." He waved and I laid back on my bed and let out a huge sigh. "What am I doing here." I said to myself and rolled over onto my side looking out the window.

Harry's p.o.v

Uma pulled me out of mine and maze's room. I sighed and followed behind her, unable to stop thinking about maze. The way he talked and the way he walked... no stop it! "Harry?" Uma said snapping her fingers in my face. "Huh?" I said and looked up at her. "Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, mate. I'm alright." I lied to her.

Later that day

I walk into mine and maze's room to see thousands of hats hung up around maze's bed. "That's pretty neat, mate." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thanks." He said and awkwardly rubbed his arm. "I like your bed to." He gestured to my bed with my swords and hooks hanging all around. "Thanks, mate." I said sitting on the edge of my bed.