Chapter 3.

Maze's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of grunting and groaning. I rolled over and looked at harry's bed, he was tossing and turning. "Harry?" I whispered. No answer. "Harry?!" I said a little louder. "Huh?! What?!" He shot up and looked at me. "Hey are you ok?" I asked looking at him, shirtless. I bit my lip softly and looked away. "Just a night terror. I'm alright, mate." He said and laid back down. "Alright.." I said and laid back down. "Maze?" Harry said softly. "Yes?" I said looking over at him. "Would- uh... nevermind." He said and rolled over turning away from me. "Would I what?" I asked confused. "Nothing, mate. Go back to sleep." He said and sighed.

I laid there staring at the ceiling, wondering what it could have been that he wanted to ask. Soon falling into a deep sleep.

"Maze, would you lay with me?" Harry asked softly and patted the spot next to him. "Of course!" I smiled and laid beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close. I sighed happily and turned over. I looked him in the eyes, then leaned in to kiss him.

"Maze! Time to wake up." I wake up to harry hovering over me with no shirt. "W-what." I stuttered trying not to stare. Harry noticed and smirked. "Time to wake up, sleeping beauty." He chuckled and walked over to his dresser. "Right heh.." I got up out of bed and started to take my pajamas off. I turned my back to harry, but it felt like I was being watched. I blushed darkly and quickly pull my pants up and pull a shirt over my head. I turned around just as harry looked away, I looked down embarrassed and grabbed my books.