Chapter 4.

Maze's p.o.v

"Hey maze!" Rose called out to me and ran up to me. "Oh hi rose." I smiled at her. "I was wondering..." she started to say and twirled her hair with her finger. "If maybe you would like to go to the ball with me?" She smiled up at me. I was shocked. "I um.." I stuttered then felt a hand on my back. "Sorry, mate hes going with me and uma." Harry spoke up from behind me. I looked at harry then back at rose. "Oh ok.." she said and walked off. "Thanks.." I said to harry. "No problem, mate." He patted my back and walked over to a table with uma. I followed behind and sat down with them.

"So maze tell us about you." Uma said. I looked up at her and then at harry. "Um like what?" I asked awkwardly. "Anything you wish." She said and smiled. "Well I come from wonderland and I make hats with my dad." I told them. "See anyone you like here at auradon? Any crushes?" Uma asked. I looked at harry and then at my food. "Uh no not yet.." I lied and started to eat my food.

Harry's p.o.v

"See anyone you like here at auradon? Any crushes?" Uma smirked asking maze. I swear he looked at me and then down again before speaking up. "Uh no not yet.." he said softly and started to eat his lunch. I looked at him and then away. Did I want him to say yes? Would it have been me? No... I doubt that. I sighed and got up grabbing my tray and dumping it in the garbage. "Harry?" Maze asked questionably. I ignored him and walked off towards our room.

I open the door to our room and plop down onto my bed. I sighed and looked over at maze's corner. "If only..." I mumbled. "If only what?" I jumped up to see maze at the door. "Nothing!" I said quickly and pulled the covers over my head. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said from under the covers.