Chapter 8.

Maze's p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at Harry's bed, but he wasn't there. I got out of bed and put on my house coat. I opened the door and walked down the halls to see if I could find him. I looked out the window and sighed. Wait... there he was outside on a park bench! I rushed outside and shook harry. "Harry!" I half shouted. "Huh?" He said waking up. "Oh it's you..." he said and sighed. "What's wrong? Why are you out here?" I asked and he shrugged. "Doesn't matter, mate." He said. I took his hands in mine and looked at him. "Harry I like you, a lot." I told him and he looked up at me shocked. "Really?" He said and I nodded and kissed him.

He kissed back and smiled into it. I pulled away and looked at him. "I really like you to, mate." He said and pecked my lips one last time. I smiled and took his hand. "Let's go back to bed." I said and walked with him back to our room. He kissed me and crawled into his bed, I smiled and crawled into mine and fell fast asleep.

Leon's p.o.v

I head back to my room and lay in my bed. I sighed and laid there staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. Soon after the sun came up, I rolled onto my side and looked out the window. Another day, another chance to talk to maze. I got up and got dressed for the day.

Harry's p.o.v

I woke up to my alarm, I groaned and hit dismiss. I looked over at maze and remembered what had happened last night, I smiled to myself. I got up and got dressed then I walked over to a sleeping maze and kissed him. "Goodmorning." I said and smiled at him as he slowly opened his eyes and smiled back. "Morning." He said and sat up. "Class starts soon." I told him and he rushed to get up and get dressed. I bit my lip trying not to stare at him while he got dressed.