Chapter 7.

Harry's p.o.v

I ran after uma and found her crying by the fountain. "Uma, I'm sorry." I said sitting beside her. "How could you!" She said and crossed her arms. "Uma... I... I like boys..." I said and looked down. "I'm truly sorry. " I said. She sighed. "Go get him..." she said softly and looked up at me. "Thank you." I said and rushed off to find maze.

Maze's p.o.v

I finished crying and cleaned off my face. I sighed and sat up as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said. The door opened and there stood a boy I didnt recognize walked in. "I wanted to see if you were alright.." he said in a thick scottish accent. "I-I'm fine.." I stuttered. "Who are you?" I asked confused. "I'm leon, son of merida." He said. "I'm maze, son of the mad hatter." I told him and he smiled. "Yes I know. I've heard about you." He told me. "Is that bad?" I asked and he shook his head. "No. It's quite good." He said and took my hand. "I feel like I know you already." He said as the door creeked open. "Maze I- ... oh." Harry started and I looked at him and took my hand away from leon. Harry looked at me and walked out of the room. "Should I go?" Leon said. "For now yes.." I sighed and looked down.

After leon left I laid on my bed till I fell asleep.

Harry's p.o.v

I walked in mine and maze's room to see leon standing in front of maze holding his hands. I felt my heart break as I ran out of the room. What did leon want with maze?! I sighed and curled up on a park bench and fell fast asleep.