Chapter 6.

Harry's p.o.v

I got dressed for the ball in my nicest pirate clothes, I touched up my eyeliner and looked over at maze. I bit my lip and looked him head to toe. "Nice suit and hat, mate." I smirked at him and he blushed. "Thanks, nice.. uh.. pirate suit." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks." I said and walked towards the door as it swung open. "I'm here boys!" Uma said twirling around in her long frilly turquoise dress. I smiled at her and took her hand. "Off to the ball we shall go!" I smirked at maze as he followed behind. "Take my hand and I'll guide the way." I smiled and held out my hand to him. He smiled and took my free hand and walked beside me.

We walked into the ball room, loud music blasting and people dancing. "Would you like to dance harry?" Uma asked. I looked at maze and then back at uma. "You go dance I'll stay with maze." I told her and she frowned and walked away. "Why didn't you go with her?" Maze looked at me confused. "I wanted to stay with you." I told him.

Maze's p.o.v

"I wanted to stay with you." Harry smiled at me. "Really?" I asked even more confused. Does he like me? Nah... not possible. "Would you like to-" we both said in unison and laughed at each other. "You go first." I told him and looked at him as he bacame nervous. "Would you- um.. nothing.." he said and looked away. "Well I was going to ask if you would like to dance..." I said shyly and rubbed my arm. He looked up and smiled. "Of course!" He said taking my hand dragging me onto the dance floor with him.

I smiled and followed his lead. We started dancing but then a slow song came on. "Oh.. heh." I bit my lip and started walking back to our table. "Wait, come dance with me." Harry said grabbing my hand. "But-" I started and he pulled me close against his chest. I blushed and looked away. "Its alright, mate." He whispered and put one hand on my torso and one holding my hand. I laid my free hand on his shoulder as he started to lead the dance. I blushed more and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me." He said softly. I looked up at him and the unthinkable happened! He leaned in and kissed me. A loud gasp came from beside us as we pulled away and saw Uma standing there. "Uma I- " harry started before uma slapped him across the face and ran off somewhere. I looked at harry still in shock from the kiss. As he ran off after her, my heart broke. "Now I see why you didn't want to go with me." A soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see a sad rose. "I-I'm sorry.. I.. I have to go.." I stuttered and ran to mine and Harry's room. I collapsed on my bed and started to cry.