{9} Here Comes The Storm

Warning: Steamy chapter ;) 🥵

"Maddie."

"Maddieeee." I gradually get louder,trying to keep up with her during laps in gym class. She's the queen of ignoring people.

"Madison!" Tyson suddenly shouts and Maddie stops and turns to look at us.

"I'm fine!" She practically screamed and started jogging again.

"She's not fine. What'd you do?! You broke Maddie!" Tyson shoved me.

"I don't know!"

"Mad..." I begin as we walked back inside the school.

"Just stop. You didn't do anything,I just need some time away from you guys.."
She means me,right? She doesn't want to be around me?

"Okay." I nodded and she gave me a sad smile before walking away.

"And there goes Gavin to the rescue." Ty gestures towards Gavin walking Maddie out of class.

"Talk to me." I look into her eyes while she looks at the floor. I needed answers

"Please." She finally made eye contact with me.

"I can't."

"Yes you can! For Christ's sake Maddie,we've been friends for years! You got your first period at my house! I'm pretty sure you can tell me anything."

"No Cade. We were friends for years. Things are different now."

"Were still friends!"

"I don't know.."

"Don't say that. Just because we're having,whatever this is doesn't mean we aren't friends. Friends fight!"

"It's not just a fight Cade! I don't want to be your friend!" And with that and the tears in Maddie's eyes,my heart shattered.

"I need answers,Maddie. I don't know what happened or what I did but.."

"Stop! You didn't do anything. It's not your fault that you don't.." she stopped herself

"It's not your fault." She huffed.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" Her eyes looked like a storm,with rain and fire combined

"What?" Was I hearing her correctly? Before I could say anything else she walked away.

•      •       •      •      •       •

"Maddie!" I scream,pounding on her front door. I had just gotten a text from Tyson saying Gavin told him he was at Maddie's house. I knew what was about to happen if I didn't stop them.

"Mad.." I went to bang again when she opened the door. Her chests was exposed,nothing but an unbuttoned flannel,to cover herself.

"What're you doing here?"

"Is Gavin here?" She suddenly looked down at her attire and pulled the flannel together. 

"Yeah." She sounded out of breath,I was burning with rage. Jealousy

"Cade what're you doing here?" Gavin was shirtless,but his pants were still on.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get the hell out Gavin!" I shouted and he nodded,leaving the house.

"You can't do that!" Maddie screamed at me and I slammed her door.

"You can't tell me we aren't friends!"
She looked at loss for words but sat on her bed,rubbing her head in frustration.

"You wanted me to kiss you?" I asked suddenly hovering over her on the bed and she nodded,hurriedly. As soon as my lips met hers,my anger melted away. I couldn't help but smile while she did same. I only hoped she wouldn't regret kissing me.

"I'm scared to open my eyes." She giggled quietly.

"Promise me this isn't a dream Cade." She whispered,grabbing ahold of my hand. I finally opened my eyes to get a look of her. Her eyes were still gracefully shut,but she's grinning madly.

"I promise." I kissed her again this time,causing her back to hit the bed.

"Madison? Are you home??"

Author's Note:

Awhhh..

Comment for more steamy chapters!

What do you think of the story/characters so far? Feel free to correct any grammatical errors you may find in the comment section. Any ships?¿
Give me feedback on things you love/hate! I love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism,it helps me grow as a writer!

Thanks for reading,Don't forget to vote!
❤️❤️❤️
Love,
L.L