{11} Maddie Popped My Cherry

I wake up for the first time in two weeks to Maddie still asleep. She always wakes up first. I'm sure she's probably got a killer migraine. I would get her Advil but she's clinging to my arm like sloth.

I traced invincible circles on her arm with my finger while my other hand played with her hair. As cute as she is asleep,it's too quiet without her.

"I can feel you watching me sleep." She giggled.

"I couldn't help myself."

"You're so creepy." She rolled over so we were face to face. Unexpectedly she kissed me. I don't think I'll ever get used to the way I feel when we kiss.

She rolled on top of me,not breaking the kiss. The shirt she was wearing of mine,was riding up,exposing her lacy underwear. I groaned as she bucked her hips against mine.

"Fuck Maddie." I grunted as she rocked against me,sucking against my neck.

I slid my hands beneath her shirt and she shivered from the touch. I made eye contact with her first,noticing she wasn't wearing a bra and she quickly nodded. I pulled off her shirt,this time not trying to hide my grin. I flipped us so I could take control,kissing her chest gently,licking and sucking her buds.

"Mm..Cade." I finally brought my lips back to hers and she wrapped her legs around my hips,her hand tangled in my hair pulling me impossibly closer. I placed hungry kisses on every inch of her body.
I had been with many girls but none of them could ever compare with Maddie.

"Please." I hear her beg. I was melting,watching her come undone in front of me. My fingers traced her lacy underwear,kissing among her inner thigh before I finally pulled them off. The fact that I was the name Maddie was screaming right now was everything.

"Cade." She breathed heavily,after I had finished torturing her with my tongue.

"I've never felt this good." She breathed. She was laying on top of me,our foreheads almost touching.

"Are you hungry?" She quickly nodded.
She followed me downstairs and we froze.
Tyson was smirking at us,eating a burrito on my couch.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"About five "Cade." 's ago." He tried to impersonate Maddie's moans.

"Get out!" I tell him while Maddie stood behind me covering her face.

"Congratulations!" He patted my back before he left. Maddie stared at me,her face red as a tomato. I pulled her in for a hug and she smiled.
- - - - - - - - -
"Mmmm,this tastes soo good." Maddie moaned,and my ears perked at the familiar sound,giving me a flash back from earlier this morning.

"If you keep moaning like that I don't think we're ever leaving the house again."

"I wouldn't be opposed." She winked at me. I waited till she finished her food before I tossed her over my shoulder and brought her back upstairs. I laid her underneath me gently,and she grabbed my neck to pull my lips to hers.

"Cade? Are you home?" I hear my mom walk through the front door and I grumble,rolling off of Maddie.

Author's Note:

They finally did it!!

What did you think of the story/characters ?

Give me feedback on things you loved/hated. I love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism,it helps me grow as a writer!

Thanks for reading,Don't forget to vote! How would you guys feel about hearing Maddie's story?
❤️❤️❤️
Love,
L.L