{6}What Friends Are For

"Oops,I did it again." Maddie and Tyson accidentally sang in unison and we all
bursted into laughed.

"Mmm oh my god!" Maddie moaned while taking a bite of her taco and me and Ty stared at her in shock.

"Now that's hot." Tyson pointed to Maddie who had sauce dripping off her chin.

"Mm It's soooo good." Maddie moaned again.

"Hey could you um..not moan like that?" I looked at Tyson who was attempting to hide his erection with his taco. Tyson wasn't the only one who thought her moaning was hot.

"Sorry." Her cheeks turned a tinge of pink. She giggled and sipped her water.

"So why don't you give me your side of the sex story with Gavin?" Tyson raised a brow at her and she shook her head.

"Definitely not."

"It was your first time,tell us something! Was it fun? Did it hurt? Would you do it again anytime soon?" He winked at her.

"It wasn't fun,it hurt a lot,and no. Now no more questions!"

Maddie and Ty groaned when we arrived at the school.

"There's Lover boy now." Tyson smirked at Maddie. She quickly grabbed my jacket and put it over her head before ducking her head on my lap. Gavin tapped on my window and looked down to my lap where Maddie's head was suspiciously on my crotch.

"Is she giving you head in the parking lot?? With Tyson in the car???"

"Real classy Madison."

"'Ugh no! I was trying to hide from you,douche bag." She whined,blowing her (not well thought out) cover. Gavin threw up his hands in surrender and walked away.

"Can we go home now?" She hid her face with her hands and I nodded.

• • • •

"Cade?" I hear Maddie call from upstairs,she had been in the shower for 20 minutes now.

"You can come in now." I attempted to hide how I was so obviously staring at her tan legs that looked 100x better underneath my shirt.

"I hope you don't mind? I didn't bring extra clothes."

"No it's fine." I almost had to wipe the drool from my mouth. I sat down on the bed playing my phone while she blow dried her hair. I finally looked up when she practically tackled me.

"Cadeeeeee.." she whined. I tried to ignored the position we were currently in,her straddling me.

"Maddieeee." I mocked her.

"I made pizza rolls!" She pointed to the plate on the nightstand. She reached over me for one and I clenched my jaw.

"What's wrong?" She asked,concerned.

Nothing." I grunt.

"Get off so I can see the tv." I mumbled.

"Okay grumpy,Just let me get the plate then." She huffed,moving forward and I let out a rough grunt,grabbing onto her hips,stopping her from moving any further.

"Fuck Maddie stop moving!" I grunted,she looked shocked.

"I wasn't trying to be mean I'm sorry..." I begin to apologize but follow the trail of her eyes on my lap.

"Maddie,you're not wearing pants.." I stuttered. Now I knew for a fact she could feel me underneath her.

"Is it bothering you?" She giggled this find intentionally rubbing Against me.

"Stop.." before I could finish my sentence her lips attacked mine. I froze not knowing if she meant to kiss me.

"I'm sorry." She rubbed her face as she rolled off me.

"Don't apologize for that." I smirked at her and she huffed,laying against my bed in frustration.

Author's note:

Oh..😩

Who do y'all ship?
Maddie and Cade or Gavin and Maddie?

What do you think of the story/characters so far? Feel free to correct any grammatical errors you may find in the comment section.
Give me feedback on things you love/hate! I love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism,it helps me grow as a writer!

<3
L.L