{10} Cade is a Nun

"Cade!" Is all I hear before I'm rolling off a cliff...wait..

"Wake up!" I open my eyes to see Maddie leaning above me on the bed.

"Why am I in the floor?" I grumble,sitting up.

"Because you wouldn't wake up. Come on we're late!" I check to see that my alarm clock was turned off.

"You turned off my alarm?" I raised a brow at Maddie suspiciously.

"I was trying to sleep. Now get up before we're late." I decided to ignore the fact that she is the reason we've slept late and throw on a pair of sweats and shoes.

"Is that my.." I begin and Maddie grins mischievously.

We were practically matching. She was wearing my shirt and a pair of sweatpants I gave her years ago.

"All my clothes are at my house." She shrugged and threw her hair into a messy bun,not bothering to brush it.

I don't mind,I think she looks best when she doesn't try. 

"Did the two of you finally.." Tyson began as soon as we walked into the cafeteria.

"Nope. Cade thinks I'll crumble into a pit disparity." I roll my eyes at her.

"So we're openly discussing Cade's lack of balls now?" Maddie nodded.

"I guess I'll just have to get a vibra..."

"Stop." I cover her mouth quickly.

"If you don't fuck her,I will." Tyson winked at Maddie and she sighed.

"If only Cade had that mindset." 
She grinned at me and I shook my head.

"Get him drunk enough tonight and he will. Party at Junior's house 9pm. Gavin's not invited,Junior said so. Also it's byoc."

"What's that?" Maddie asked and I laughed.

"Bring your own condoms." I told her and she crossed her arms.

"Not like I'll need it. Cade's a nun."

"Alright that's enough jokes for the day." I pick Maddie up,and toss her over my shoulder,carrying her out of the cafeteria.

"What're we doing in here?" She asked when I set her down on the sink in the locker room.

"You win." I toss a condom to her and she catches it,looking me up and down suspiciously.

"You want to have sex? Right now?" She asked. I nodded and I could see how nervous she was. My intent was to show her that she's not as ready as she thinks she is.

"I.." she stuttered.

"And that's why we're waiting. You're not ready Maddie." I helped her down from the sink and she scoffed finally realizing I was trying to mess with her the entire time.

"It's okay." I tell her and she sighed.

"I'm sorry." She looked down at her feet,embarrassed. I gently lifted her chin so I could see her eyes.