August 31, 2014 (edited)

WARNING, long chapter

________________________________

                                                                                 August 31, 2014

Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of August, so that means tomorrow is September 1st, and ya know what that means............

SCHOOL. 

Yes, I know what you're thinking diary (though you don't even have a brain), YOU START SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER?! Yes diary, I start school in September. 

Yeaa, every one except for Riker (who is 20 years old) goes to the same school. That includes Me, Maia, Laura, Ellington, Ross, Rocky and Ryland. Yay *sarcasm*.

I would say I missed school because I missed seeing my friends, but I basically see them EVERYDAY. Same with my bro's.

Anyways, I hope Maia, Laura and I have the same classes. Last year went perfect! We had the same classes ALL YEAR LONG!! Which is great!! Not to mention that, ugh, Sabrina was in all of our classes too. 

Ew. 

Sabrina (the teenage bitch) Steele is the mean girl (in my prospective, duh). She has all these girls and guys who worship her. 

EVERY GUY (except for my bros ) CHASES AFTER HER! Like wow you are so annoying. 

but why are the mean people blessed with the good looks???

I hope it all goes well this year, if not, I die.

Diary, please help Maia and Laura plan out my funeral if I die. Btw I don't want anyone to invite Sabrina to my funeral.

But if I go down diary, you go down with me. 0_0

So that's all I have to say for now, diary. Thanks for listening to all of my incredibly dumb drama. I appreciate it.

Anyways, I have to go.

I wrote later than I usually do. I usually write at like 3:00 or something, right now it's 5:00. Me, Maia and Laura are having a BTS (Back To School) sleepover. Wish me luck!!

Love, Rydel

I walked up to my room and put my diary in my drawer. Last time I set it on the couch, Ross read it. I was so annoyed when I caught him. 

I started getting things ready for the BTS sleepover. The BTS sleepover is a sleepover Laura, Maia and I have every year before going back to school. It basically goes a little something like this; 

I set up the sleepover, they come in,  We turn on my TV, eat food, girl talk, then fall asleep with pop tarts in our mouth. It goes like that every year. What else could you do?

It'll be different this year though. WE ARE SENIORS. So we need to plan our outfits and stuff. I'm excited. I love spending time with my best friends. They're the best!

I made sure my room looked perfect. My phone was fully charged. My closet was organized. I already had a whole buffet on my desk.

If you are wondering, (which you probably aren't) the buffet consists of chips, poptarts, popcorn, dip, and chocolate. Plus two 2 liter soda bottles. 

I then realized Maia and Laura aren't getting her until like 6:30 and it's barley 5:06 so I decided to watch some TV.

By the time I was done watching some Grey's Anatomy, it was like 6:00. Great, 30 minutes left, to be exact. I walked downstairs.