September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was the first day of school, BAD I TELL YOU, BAD.

Butterfly wouldn't stop flirting with Ross and wouldn't stop BULLYING me! SHE IS TOO ANNOYING TO BE TRUE KAY.

So, I'm now partners on lab with Deliah Strong for the rest of my life. AND NO CLASSES WITH MY BFFS

Was I cursed by some evil wizard or something? I HATE THIS.

Anyway, Ross and Maia left to go on their FIRST PUBLIC date to some fancy restaurant. Oo la la. Anyways, I told them to bring some Crembrulee ((I think thats how you spell it)) for forever alone Rydel.

Did I tell you diary? Ross and Maia ARE DATING AND THEY KEPT IT FROM ME AND LAUR THE WHOLE TIME!! WHO DOES THAT?! ESPECIALLY TO SUCH BIG SHIPPERS!!!

I'm very pissed off but at the same time super happy. Mixed emotions

Today, after school, Ell invited me to go for a walk at the park. I enjoyed his company. He was so sweet!

The leaves of the trees were starting to fall off, and they are starting to turn orange and yellow. It was beautiful. It was all 'Goodbye August, Hello September'

Anyways, I'll end it here. Thanks for listening Diary.

Love, Rydel

I heard a knock at the door and decided to go open it. It was Ross and Maia. 

"Hello Maia! Hello Ross!" I said, grinning very big.

Maia smiled "Hello Rydel"

"Hello Delly" Ross said. They both came in

"How was spaghetti?" I asked. Maia laughed

"The restaurant wasn't Italian, it was french" Maia admitted. Oh wow, and I wanted crembrulee

"Well, did you bring me any croissants?" I asked. Ross shook his head. "OH GEEZ KIDS, YOU DON'T EVEN BRING YOUR GOOD OLE SISTER SOME DANG CROISSANTS"

They both laughed. "Well, did you guys have your first public kiss yet???" 

"No" Maia laughed. "And we don't plan on having one in public"

"OH C'MON" I yelled

Ross rolled his eyes "Rydel, may we have some privacy por favor?" Ross asked.

"THAT'S NOT FRENCH" I yelled getting up and walking away. "One more thing, Ross if you hurt her I SWEAR YOU WILL END UP DEAD" I said walking into the hall and up to my room.

I walked up to my room remembering I left my diary there. 

"RYLAND?!" I yelled as I saw my little brother reading my diary.

"Oo la la, you and Ellington took a walk"

"DUDE!" I yelled walking up to him and snatching my diary out of his hands. Ugh, good thing I have no life, whatsoever.

WHY DO ALL MY BROTHERS READ MY DIARY? They always invade my space, as always!

My phone dinged. It was a text from, drum roll please, BUTTERFLYY

Her text was:

If I have revenge it will be somwhere where it hurts you most.

Likee?