September 3, 2014

Dear Diary,

IT'S 3:00 AND ROSS AND MAIA HAVEN'T COME HOME YET. I have no idea where they are, how they are doing. Heck, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

I called Maia earlier, guess what? NO ANSWER! 'Hi this is Maia, leave a message!' is the only one talking to me now. Laura got a boyfriend! I'M NOW OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS FOREVER ALONE RYDEL WITHOUT ANY CROISSANTS.................

Like, seriously. NOBODY LIKES ME. Maybe people don't like blonde girls, MAYBE THEY ONLY LIKE BRUNETTES. I'm sad now..........I need to go to the salon and dye my hair.

Anyway....right now, I'm eating ice cream, feeling depressed. Depressed because I don't have a bf. :'(

At my school, every year they have a Back To School Dance. Maia and Laura always go with me, but they aren't SINGLE ANYMORE AND THEY WANNA GO WITH THEIR WUVEY DOVEY DATES.............

Diary, I officially need a life. AND a boyfriend. 

Hmmm, I don't even know. Okay, so yeah um. Thanks for listening diary! I have something VERY important to do............

Love, Rydel.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was

"MOOOOMM" I yelled.

"Yes Rydel?" she questioned.

"Tomorrow is the Back To School dance and I have NOOO date" I complained.

"Well, you could speed date"

"Speed dating is for sluts" I said, regretting it later.

"Sluts? Since when did you start using that kind of language?" She asked.

"Since...yesterday?'' I said.

"Yesterday?!" 

I slowly nodded "Yeah......"

Mom shook her head in disapointment. I decided to walk away.

"RRIIIKERRRRRRR" 

"Yeah?"

"I need a date"

"For what?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'FOR WHAT?'?!"

"Ummmm"

"Laura and Maia have boyfriends, while I'M stuck here babysitting my OLDER brothers....."

"First of all, we're babysitting you"

"Ughh you're NO help at ALL" I said, walking away. I went upstairs. 

Why is it SOOOOO complicated to get a date?!

I decided to text Maia.

*****************

MAAIIIAAA

I'm busy

Doing what??????????????????

Stuff

DUDE, WHAT STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*************************

Ugh, now she won't respond anymore. WHAT IS IT THAT THEY'RE SOOOOOOOO BUSY.

It's completely annoyyyyyying

How about I text Laura.

***************************

YO WASSUP

Rydel, I'm very busy

SERIOUSLY