September 18, 2014

BEFORE YOU START READING! I want to let you know THAT this book is almost finished.  The next few parts are gonna be sad (This one won't be that sad) . SO I AM SOO SAD. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

__________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, Laura moved away (Boohoo). I miss her tooooo much!! Senior year has been SO stressful! UGH! Butterfly and Ross are now dating (BOOHOO MORE), Maia has been going through depression and anxiety (BOOHOO EVEN MORE).

I mean, SERIOUSLY! Anyways, I'm leaving to go on tour today (so not exciting anymore). I have to pretend that nothing is bothering me, the last thing I need is to burst out crying on stage.

I mean, I love the fans and stage and stuff! But these past few months have been REALLY hard on me! I barley even have time for school!

With all this stress, my story will NOT end in a happy ending. Cinderella will end up being seen in her dirty dress because she wasn't home at twelve o' clock, then the prince ditches her for the ugly stepsister and she ends up working at McDonald's instead of living in a castle with Prince Charming!

THEN SHE CHANGES HER NAME TO RYDEL!!!

THEN, her bestfriend moves away and the other one is sent to a Mental Hospital and then she dies alone.

DISNEY, EVERYBODY *slow claps*.

Well, whatever I end up in, I just hope it's not in a Mental Hospital. I DON'T WANT TO BE KNOWN AS CRAZY RYDEL!!

I have to start taking suitcases downstairs, wish me luck on the road, diary.

Love, NOT CRAZY Rydel

I grabbed my two suitcases and walked downstairs to the bus.

I struggled through the little staircase. I set my suitcase next to my bed. I walked back upstairs to my room and grabbed my pillow and blanket.

I walked back upon the bus and lay the pillow and blanket on my bed. 

After I was FINALLY done with bringing everything up, keyboard included, I sat down on the top bunk on my bed, which was on top of  Riker's.

I lied down on the bed. I sighed and decided to text Maia before leaving.

*************

Hey

Hi delly

I feel sick. 

Aww why

I don't know. I'm on the bus right now

sad

Ikr?

How's everyone doing?

Ehh. My brothers are just struggling with the instruments. 

Haha. I wish you luck, Delly. Love you tons

you too. :*

:*

**********

 I closed my bed curtains and decided to take a nap.

A Few Hours Later....

The loud TV noise woke me up.

"CAN YOU GUYS TURN IT DOWN?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

"No! We're watching the NFL Football game! It's Sunday football!" Riker yelled.

"Well! Shut up and watch it. Stop yelling at the top of your lungs, at least." I yelled. I rolled my eyes and shut my eyes together again.

I couldn't sleep any longer. I got out of the bunk, hitting my head a couple of times, and walked over to where the boys were watching TV.

"I don't even know WHY they put this stupid TV in the bus. It's disturbing me."

"In what way?" Riker asked.

"EVERY WAY!" I yelled, pulling my phone out of my pocket. 

They didn't reply, they just kept on watching their stupid football game.

Another Few Hours Later....

We finally arrived out our first stop. SAN FRANCISCO! 

 They wanted me to go all touristy with them. But honestly, I just wanted to stay in the bus and be depressed. 

 After all the boys left, I decided to write in my diary.

Dear Diary,

I used to love touring around everywhere! Now I'm a huge blob of depression and sadness.

I'm dead, okay?

I miss Laura, I miss the old days. I miss when I was 16 and we were all careless.

Senior year officially took over me. I'm not more mature, I'm more depressed. I'm not more grown up, I still look like 13 year old me. 

I hate everything! 

I bet the boys are taking a ride on the Golden Gate Bridge and touring around Alcatraz while I'm over here bawling my eyes out.

I need a break...and ice cream.

Love, Rydel

I walked to the mini fridge in the bus and took out a pint of ice cream.

I grabbed a spoon and sat down.

I grabbed my iPod scrolling through all of my music.

I went with Nicki Minaj - Bed Of Lies

💊Do you ever think of me 💊
💊When you lie, lie down   💊
💊In your bed, your bed    💊
💊            
Of lies                   💊

After THAT depressing song, I cried myself to sleep.

It's not just Laura anymore, it's everything. I just feel so depressed. Everything is different.

Why? Why must I be put through this? 

________________________________________________

Ouch. I'm scared

Kay, Bye Loves!!!