But After All I've Said, Please Don't Forget

A/N: Hi so this is importante. So in this chapter Kay refers to Dark, Phoenix, and Wilford by their 'human' names. So that's why you'll see Dark being called Damien and occasionally Phoenix as Phe or Phoebe. Also both Dark and Will are bi in my story. Will's bisexuality is based off a comment he makes towards the detective in Wilford 'Motherloving' Warfstache where he asks if they've dated at some point, but also later talks about his love Celine. Dark is just bi because I wanted him to be. So fuck you, it'll come into play later. Okay sorry for the long A/N. Byee. 

Kaylee's POV

I've been back from my Disney trip for about a week now. Mark and I are great, Kate is pissed, and Ethan has been really distanced from me. Every time I try to speak to him he acts as if I don't exist. I noticed he had changed his hairstyle to something a bit more, basic I guess is how I would describe it. He was covering his acne. Basically trying to hide whatever made him 'undesirable' before. Don't get me wrong he was cute, but he was my best friend. Seeing him change himself because I rejected him, it hurt me. It didn't take girls long to start crushing on Damien though as Mark was now taken. I even heard a few of the younger girls fawning over Ethan. It was so weird. The post-Disney weekend Hillview High was a weird place, to say the least. Will somehow gained sanity and has been attending as a full functioning student. No one really seemed to question why three new students appeared out of nowhere. They just knew that two of them were hot guys. Of course, that's what the girls would notice. The rumors are incredible though. My favourites would be that Jack and Ethan are actually dating and Phoebe is really cheating on Damien with Will and that's why she's so clingy with Damien. They're so incredibly ridiculous and it just makes me laugh.

Our entire group of insanely similar-looking misfits has all been a bit wary of me though since my little episode with Will. I don't blame them. It was like I was a whole different person. I had made it my personal mission to try and get Ethan back to at least my friend rather than my enemy. After all, I needed him for my charity live stream this weekend. I finally got the chance to speak to Ethan after school. I was with the egos and Mark when I had spotted him sitting on a wall talking to a couple of girls.

"Hey Will," I got his attention, "I need you to go distract some girls for me."

"Uh how?"

"Idk flirt or something," I suggested. Will looked hesitant but walked over to the girls anyway. They turned away from Ethan, who turned around to see me standing over him.

"What the fuck do you want?" he asked, standing up.

"To make amends," I stated. Ethan sighed and stood up.

"Fine."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, I mean I guess it's pointless for me to keep rejecting your attempts to talk to me. We've been friends for years and it would be selfish of me to just want to throw that away." I hugged Ethan, catching him off guard.

"I need you to be there for my charity live stream tomorrow. We've been doing this together for so long and I need you." Ethan nodded and I could tell it was a false agreement but he was on my page for now so it was good enough. I said my farewell to him and walked towards Will. He seemed relieved to be freed of those girls.

"Wait, why does Will look so much like Damien and Mark?" I heard one of them ask.

"Oh my god, Kristy that's so racist!" the other girl exclaimed.

"That's not what I meant Ashley, I just meant that they look similar. Almost like twins."

"Well, Will and Damien have the same last name." I let out a laugh as I walked towards the rest of our group.