You're Lovin' On The Freakshow Sitting Next To You

Chapter image is my art. It's just a drawing of Kaylee. 

"He's dead," I stated to the guard when I exited the room. I looked up at him. He seemed shocked that a pink-haired child was capable of murder. I started walking away to find Mark. He was coming out of another conference room, not covered in blood.

"What the hell did you do?" Mark asked, grabbing my blood-soaked hands.

"I got rid of him," I smiled up at him.

"Why?" my smile fell.

"Because he was an asshole."

"Kaylee you can't just kill people." I pouted.

"But I wanted to." I suddenly realized I wasn't sure where Jack was. "Hey did you find out if Anti is a separate entity?"

"Yes. Jack and Anti are separate entities." I nodded and went back into the room Mark just came out of.

"Where is Jack?" I asked Anti.

"He's with Ethan. Though he's been there much longer." Anti laughed. "Say, lass, could you get me out of here?"

"Absolutely not. To be honest I would rather kill you but you didn't actually do anything horrible. So I'm sparing you. Fun right. Honestly, I don't have many morals so the fact that I didn't stab you is incredible." I started walking towards the door.

"You should tell Mark about your little problem. If he knew you don't love him, he'd probably be devastated." Anti laughed in his obnoxious laugh. I threw my remaining knife at the wall, it flying right past Anti's face.

"You don't know anything about me." I slammed the door and walked away swiftly. Mark ran up to me.

"So where's Jack?"

"Same place as Ethan," I answered deadpan. I couldn't bear to look at Mark after Anti's words.

"Which is where?" Mark stopped me in the lobby and held me by the shoulders.

"Dark's basement." I shrugged off his shoulders and focused on making it back to Dark's mansion. I took off running once I got outside of the prison. Mark called after me but I kept my focus on running. I made it to Dark's mansion far quicker than Mark and practically ran into the basement. After a bit of looking around, I found a locked door. It was locked on the outside with a simple padlock. Of course, I didn't have the key so I broke it with a hammer that I found. I flung open the door to find both Jack and Ethan. Surprisingly healthy looking and in good condition. I ran to Ethan and wrapped my arms around him, surprising him.

"Kaylee?" Ethan asked. I held his arms gently and just sort of smiled at him.

"I'm so fucking happy you're alive," I stated. "What happened?"

"Well Blank like detached himself from me and then he like knocked me out. I woke up here and I've been here for a while. Jack was here already when I got here. Some nice lady fed us and stuff. She let us into the mansion when Anti and Blank were in our dimension. Though we were locked in here when they returned. I think her name was Celine or something." Ethan stopped for a second. "Why are you so happy to see me? I was a bit of an asshole the last time we spoke."

"Ethan that wasn't you though." I looked into his eyes and I think he seemed to understand me.

"I know but Blank still looks like me. He can still try to hurt you. I don't want that to happen again. Celine told us about the party. You don't deserve the torture that he's caused you." Ethan shook and tears dripped down his face. I embraced him again.

"Don't worry, Blank will never hurt me again." Ethan looked at me, confused. "He's dead."

"Kay, please tell me you have nothing to do with that." I looked away and let go of him. He looked dejected. I may not truly feel remorse but the way Ethan speaks to me makes me feel the smallest bit of empathy.