Epilogue: 15 years later

A/N: So I am going to be writing the spin off and I have some ideas but I'm currently working on a different story right now (Girl In Yellow). Hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would love to know your thoughts on it. It would really help me with all my future writing endeavors. So thank you all for reading this even though it didn't end up getting extremely popular or anything, it's the joy that I had writing it that mattered. So stay wonderful and good day my beautiful beings. Byee.

Mark and I didn't end up together. Of course, we didn't, it was a high school relationship. He ended up dating Amy again for a while and the media loved them together, they were even married for a while but divorced as celebrity couples tend to do. Dark and Phoenix are happily married with a couple of kids because it was clear from the start that those two would end up together. I still see them from time to time and the way Dark talks about his wife and kids is just so endearing. You never would have expected that tough asshole to be such a family man. I honestly don't know what became of Wilford. As for my band, it split up after 10 years of us being together. Ollie and Zach ended up getting on bad terms and never made up. Meg ended up in a super popular duo reminiscent of twenty one pilots. As for Ethan, he ended up becoming a director like he's always dreamed of. It makes me so happy seeing him happy. As for me? I ended up doing something regrettable in college that got me kicked out, a friend sent to the hospital, and I nearly got arrested. The only reason I was never convicted is because after the incident Ethan forced me to go see a psychologist. I'm a diagnosed sociopath. I've been getting help for the past ten years and I'm definitely a lot better than I was. Me getting help doesn't change the fact that I was a horrible person. Ethan has been by my side through all of this and I've realized how much I need him. I love him, in my own way that is. We've actually got married a little bit before Dark and Phoenix did. Ethan is my biggest support system and I'm so grateful that I didn't lose him back in high school. I don't know where we would be if I hadn't realized something was off back then.