chapter 2

"Really Sonya u really do have the big things in everything " you state and Sonya gave a look  like "what the fuck are you trying to say" you understood what she meant by that look and you were trying to compensate it like "I mean that you've got a big thick skinned heart like your dick" "we both know that your house is far and my house is a bit far for you so why don't we just really grab a pizza man .....its basically like you are making me walk an entire Sahara desert" I could see the hidden happiness in Sonya's eyes she turns towards me and says " OK fine ms.song but u r the one who's really gonna pay...cos u have like a house full of Dallas on your ATM account " yes y not u sighed.

You order pizza and u guys sit on a table of perfect two and on regular basis u take your phone and began to play video games and on the same regular routine Sonya snatched your phone away from you and kept it on her sling bag....there was literally nothing you could do...if it was Taehyung you would have basically returned his regular doey puppy look that makes him give the phone to you but on this bitch you can't just try anything but tell one thing that makes her give you back your phone well for me its just got but its literally like game of thrones for her so nothing to go you just ask it as an won won excuse.…

"Sonya for Beethoven's sake can you really give me back my phone I got to see_" she did cut me off before i could say GAME OF THRONES "nope I have totally decided that I am not going to really give that jokers box back to you " "well its really not a kind of a box its a phone" she says " fuck... I am just comparing you and my bro you guys are literally the same ...the only difference is that you see a small box and him always on the big box ....I really have no idea on what my bro is doing and you ask an excuse of game of thrones just to make me give your phone back ...I just have nothing to say really ....I know that I already am that desperate"..

I am just comparing you and my bro you guys are literally the sameI knew that I blushed like a creep when she said that .

"Dominos is always the best really " sonya says but u order her to give you back the phone but wait.........she doesn't and she started to run eventually and you did follow her just for your phone ....

Ughhhh u guys reached home and was heavily panting due to continuous running and then you heard someone open but suddenly but you felt someone push you from your back .....

_______________________________________________________________________
Quite a cliff hanger I know ...I know school is tiring these days guys....so please pardon me for terrible late update so nothing else to say ....other than ...gudu nightu😻