chapter 7

Well a candy news for my ears my father is leaving .... Its not that I don't like him but as a girl I do really deserve some freedom man!! Really I do ....

   Okay now I have made my mind up for a café nearby . I just bump on to someone by the carelessness of my so called daydreaming about a month or more than that...no offence please😖 " huh!! Sorry !sorry it was my mistake" as I pick my files off the road she said " nah ! Darling never mind any ways thank you for getting my files" she says my inner mind says that you know that voice and I get up and see her face " y/n!!!?" There I go I have read in some Indian philosophy books that day dreams never work and here we go it became true ....

   My fucking freedom just went off by bumping well i am not really taking it offensive cause even if I didn't have bumped into her she would have come home already and imagining me entering at midnight after partying and fucking things .... I wouldn't have been alive well my Spidey senses never work in the before tense itself it exactly works at the present time being
Well.....
Fuck........

TIME FOR THE DRAMA KIDDOS ENJOY THIS SHOW......

     " aaah ! Eomma I never knew that you would come today you know I was about to buy decorating things for your comeback at the -café shit! I mean ! Shoot decoration shop but you came so early ma I did really miss you !" "S keek .... Skeek" ( A/N.. DON'T BELIEVE BITCHES ITS A VERY POPULAR FAKE CRY ....EVENTHOUGH I CAN'T REALLY DO THAT!! .....LIKE ME IF U CANT DO IT !!!! IN THIS STORY U WILL DO A LOTS🙌👊) " oh my gawd y/n you've just proved that you really love me darling !!oh come you must be tired by crying come now let's go to that café  nearby ...."

Ok what the fuck did just happen??? I thought that she will whoop my ass into champagne and drink it !! Looks like I have made a progress in acting man looks like I could get Norman Osborn award ...shit sorry Oscar awards ...you thought...

   " y/n listen I came here to just see you by and I am going to Russia for a business dealing dear !! I want you to be obedient and safe I guess your dad would have spoke to you about the things so I am not further gonna bore you by saying anything _" her phone rang " ahh yes this is Mrs . song speaking ......oh really ???....this soon ..ok I'll tell him ok bye "  by the time the waiter arrived with the coffee " y/n get home safely and our flights have been preponed honey so I gotta go your father too so bye darling " the waiter arrived with two coffee's she said " sorry but please cancel one " she said and stromed off ...

    "Excuse me !" I called the waiter don't cancel the coffee bring both of them on I smirked the waiter gave me a weird look but still brought both the coffee to the table I am sitting ....

     I drank and well think what I just couldn't really stop smiling like a creep...

       I was day dreaming again of the cunning things I could do in this gap !!! A little did I know that this gap is not gonna be as planned as my conscience says ......

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys!!!what do y'all think of this chapter cause I guess this is far better than the last one cause it totally Sux.....

     I just wanted to say that the crap you are reading is unedited as i can say that English is not my first language do correct me if I do mistakes ... If I don't do congratulate me fellas ...😘😘💗

Purple y'all love you and good night
Bye bye for now...