chapter 5

" every thing is ok but from what will I start ??" He stated but sonyaa said " pabo first introduce yourself !!!" " oh ok " he stated ...🙎.

THE PROGRAM STARTS ...

"Exchikuji me !! I am Jimin , I am pleajed to meet you !! I a good baby .... Thankyou  goodu bye " .

THE PROGRAM ENDED...

"Oh my god that's totally insane man what the fuck was that even ??? That was just super dope man " I said then Jimin drooled over me and said " are you jealous of my fluency??? " every one started laughing and Namjoon said  " Jimin you really owe me a Gucci shirt man " we were laughing so hard till our eyes teared and our stomach ached !!! so badly ... " then you guys up for kimchi fried rice ???" Sonya asked " I am up for it " we said in chorus which made us laugh even more like hell " before that Namjoon clean yourself up !!you look fishy!!" Tae said and we all nodded in unison ..... His face was like totally drenched in sewage and his hairstyle ...... I am not complaining no not all...🙅....before Namjoon started to say something sonyaa cut him off by saying "joonie I command you to bath or I will make you cut onions for a year " he said " no onions and about cutting u know me so well dumbass " and he went off to bath in lightning speed....

Mean while we did order kimchi fried rice .... Which was Tae's fav . Namjoon came back his hair dripping wet let me say you one thing which can be expressed in thousands of words he is too hot by nature and his dimples wah!!! Man I can't say it by looking at him seriously there are many chances of eye raping him seriously oh gawd !!!!! Female bulldogs must calm down ....

Kimchi fried rice had arrived we had a few funny conversations basically about the Englishman legend the JIMJERK... I slowly understood that Namjoon has a good fluency in English and joonie and that jerk head have super cute personality too.... I check at my watch it was like damn 11 pm shit !!! I am gonna get screwed by dad by just getting advice's even though there's just no need for it basically.... " guys Imma head out its too late I have another advice session already and bitch over here gimme my phone back talking with you guys I literally forgot to play overwatch " you said where Jimin said " overwatch that is kookies fa_" he was cut off by Namjoon slapping him hard on this thigh...

Ok what's wrong with these guys suddenly??? Fine whatever that cookie was anyways you got your phone from sonyaa and stormed off before even Tae said he'd offer you a ride because it was that late .....but u refused as it is just an walkable distance .

It was pitch black outside you were just thinking about the things that happened in the house that just made you smile like a creep for no reason these guys just made you not to look at your phone  not even once it really did surprise you...

You were walking on the road but the aura of faint smell took inside your nose !!!well yuk!!! ... You started moving on  until your Spidey senses start to work even though you are not Peter Parker😖 you felt like someone was following you you hastened your steps a bit faster you noticed a man with a black mask following you in seconds time you reach home .....lock the gates close your windows locked the rooms too ....

You did keep a pocket knife in your pajamas and a big kitchen knife under your bed ... Its not like you are gonna kill someone already but safety....