chapter 3

"What the ..." U fell down with a force near the door ,in miro seconds someone open the door but it was too late because you accidently fell on top of that person......I mean like oops ...

Not so far until you found a terrible ... Yes I mean it a terrible laugh behind you .....it was sonyaa ....

Then who the heck did I just fall on ....
U just saw a man holing your waist and yes deeply staring at you ...wait he had plumply lips...cute puffy baby cheeks and yes why not a cute eyes ..... Well man I am just awestruck by his face candy for my eyes .... I mean it literally candy for my eyes .

You tried to get up but ur legs were totally numb as u fell on top of him again..🙈

U heard that raspy voice again Taehyung yes indeed annoying yet cute,crush ,whatever you may call.... "OK ..!what's happening right here"..

You were busy day dreaming about Taehyung until someone grabbed your waist and throwing you back on the ground . you hissed in pain "man that was harsh_" not until he retorted back "well I wasn't harsh it was just you day dreaming " ." yah! I wasn't dreaming "...he just rolled his eyes on me ....wait what such a pain in the ass "anyways I am Jimin...you seem familiar are you Sonya's friend??" He said " well I am no one to you and I haven't seen you like anytime in my life ....well I am Sonya's friend.. You jimjerk" you said " its Jimin wow you really don't know pronunciation right ... Its ji min " you rolled your eyes stating that you are done with this conversation and by the time you turn your head you saw Taehyung rushing on to you which actually made you startle ...a bit ...yes a bit too much .

" my goodness Tae can just stop startling me at the very moment"
You answered "yah y/n nie you've just grown like a pig look how fat you are!" You retorted back " pabo u just saw me a day before yesterday and you act like you haven't seen me like forever !!"

He just rolled his eyes and I felt Jimin and sonyaa do that too well ! What's wrong with these bitches!!!?... " well Jimmie is annoyed can we just go inside before Namjoon hyung blows your house up for making a popcorn " Jimin said not sooner before Taehyung eyes widen and runs inside on a literal rescue mission on saving his house...