chapter 4

What the fuck was the running for these three bitches would literally have just caused a earthquake...... Omg I just feel the earth shaking.…. Really who the heck is Namjoon hyung and who the heck is gonna burn this haunted house you thought.....even though the house is mesmerizing🎃.....

After that the thought of this house burning you came back to your senses .... " OK! This bitch took my phone right inside this house and how the hell am I goin to call fire emergency???" You thought.

You measured you steps slowly to reach the door inside the house if anything incase happens so to say really you really love being in imaginary over sensed freak 💃 every one who is attached with you are some kind of freaks in one way or the other .......not a joke at all but you aren't complaining .....

You entered inside and you hear Tae grumbling at some on ....you scrunched your nose in disgust ...." What's that smell ???" You mumbled to yourself you see the hall attached super cool kitchen just looks a full filled graveyard...

Taehyung never stopped grumbling ...not at all but his sentences were a literal melody to your ears oh shitty man!!!!!.

" I am just gonna get my dick chopped off from my eomma" he said. A little did you know that the word dick itself turns you on...
" I never knew that you had a dick Tae..." U replied until the attention was all on you well it wasn't awkward until your bestie bitch played it along with you just to tease his brother ...." Yah ! Taehyung just get yourself out to scale your dick " sonyaa said n  jimjerk joined the conversation " explains why you had no dick " then the new guy out there called Namjoon had also joined the conversation " then Taehyung tell me that a countless times your eomma has chopped off your dick "  everyone started laughing at Tae 's typically pathetic situation .…..where Tae gave me a look like #youaresodeadafterthisfuckingconversation , moreover that made you laugh more than you could imagine when you noticed that the Namjoon guy had cute dimples so cute that you could never get tired of squishing it every single day ...... Then he took notice of you staring at him not to make it awkward he introduced himself " hey !! I'm Namjoon by the way ...👊"
Then not wasting time I said " I'm y/n I'm Sonya's best friend ....."  He was like " oh I see but you just seem familiar to me " and I was like " even that jimjerk said the same thing even though I haven't seen you for once before until today ....🙀" " its Jimin you are really poor in English pronunciation right ... You must learn English from me darli_" before he could finish Tae and sonyaa started laughing like bitches which startled me !!!! .

" really Jimin ?? You really English teachu???😂" sonyaa and Tae laughed and Namjoon was speechless let me tell you clearly speechless " really Jimin y/n would really love to see ! I mean learn English from you!!!" He said when Tae started " now road to the couch guys  highlight is now on Jimin " he said when we all jumped to couch up there to see or maybe to learn our Jimin's
So called English..... Ok I could see his cocky grin on his face and he smirked at us " look at my talent down here fellas " where Namjoon looked at him with an amused look on his face " khuh khuh listen here" he said

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys !! Maggie is back to fire the fire again....
My quarterly is over at last !!!!omg !!! I'm sorry if I made you thirsty I am back with the water meaning the story ....💃💃💃...
By the way I'm proud of Halsey turning that bad ass host down ...she made me like here or maybe even love her for standing up for bts... Home is streaming in my Bluetooth speaker ... With domino's is just a perfect match I'm on my holiday so I might or might not update often until then signing off captains

                    _ maggie 🐰