chapter 9

Y/n POV!!

      Mind me , did I just hear a cherry shouting! man !!!. I turned to see Tae in my sight it was really confirmed that he did some running to catch me he he 😏 I just turned around to see him and he gasped " what the hell Taehyung looks like you just had panic attack" you said " y/n is that really you !!! Waw" Taehyung said as my cheeks turned tomato !!!! He he.

     " so by the way why were you waiting ??" He asked " nothing my friends brother would do to her friend !!!! Where the hell is the so called Kim freaking sonyaa???" You asked Taehyung " she's not home by the way and well how come only I became your so called friend's brother and not you !!!? "  he glared at me confused !! Ok dude this conversation is getting awkward_er that hot_er !! Shoot it damn run away when you get the chance !!

       " Tae sorry times up gotta go !!" You say and hasten your steps and he shouted from back " yah pabo (idiot) !! Tell me where are you going !!!" " party bro !!! " you say and then stormed off from the place !!! A little did you know that your heart was paining since you used the term bro on him more to be crisp and clear as water !!!.

      You made your way to the club and all you see was teenage hormones making out the smell of alcohol and sweat taking over the place . you never liked club or merely the type of partying girl but still sensing your freedom you came to this place you didn't wanna get drunk so you got some fruit juice and there comes a trouble !!!! A boy maybe a bit elder than you turned up to you and blabbered" gurl !!! Waw a pretty girl " it was confirmed that he was really drunk so you must have really escaped when you certainly had a chance but when you took the chance to escape there we go again he blocks your way and to your knowledge he really was this trouble!! Not until someone kicked him in the _I _ am _ manly _do _ not _ touch _ area_ that one was a copy of miss Sonya's move but doesn't ring a bell to your mind that she wasn't here ...

     Not until you saw a beautiful girl with bangs on her face quite adorable for a girl until she leans her hand forward " I'm Lisa by the way !!! Get men trouble girl!! you must copy my act really " she introduced herself and laughed !!! If I was a boy I would definitely in no means have a boner for her ...

     " huh!! Oh !! I'm y/n anyhow thanks for your advice I would really suck balls at it " you said her and laughed and she laughed hearing your comment too ...you guys made few conversations and you checked you watch it was already 11pm so you said to her that you had to go and you gave your phone number to her since she was a way to much friendly to me and not to mention cool !!!.

    You started walking out of the club and in the way you saw drunkards coming to you in walking in a random motion if you are a science lover that would be the best example of the so called random motion well you just hid yourself in the building near you for avoiding those idiots of course !!! ..

     After they pass you stared to head home again after a long and a exhausted day !!!! But then you again felt like there was some one stalking you and to make sure you hastened the steps and the steps were hastened behind you too you started running and so was the steps and not soon after that you trip and fall.....!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Huh!!! Ok dudes do not mind me cause I m definitely dead I'm sorry ok I know life is being hurdilistic for me and well by the way I'm informing you that I became an exam buddy from last week since the future is full of exams and I'm glad that I'm posting this chapter despite my schedule !!!😖🙇🙇

Sohavemercyonthispudding!!!

Until then spare me for now ...
Signing off for now

_Maggie😿