*Ch 12 Last Chriatmas, I gave you my heart. Part 1

• Dedicated to Shivani Gokhale

"So, christmas at last!" Annie said, looking uo to the stars. "Yeah, christmas at last", I repeated. I then continued, "For litle kids it's all about gifts and new clothes and santa clause and snow angels, snowmen SNOW. For people our age it's love, romance, late night parties, friendship and a kiss-under-the-miseltoe thing. For elders, it is just another holiday with headaches and where everyone's home." "What you mean to say, Austin, is that the true meaning of christmas is lost in all of this, right?" Annie asked me. "Yeah", I said. "It most certainly is."

"Hmm", I laughed. "You've not changed one bit, Annie Swift. "Neither have you, Austin Montez", Annie told me, giggling but deep down in her heart, I knew she meant 'and you have changed A LOT, Austin Montez,' but of course, Annie, being Annie, will not do that. She would never tell ME something like that.

"So", I said, trying to build up a conversation. "I know this is a stupid question, but what's your favourite christmas carol? Cause the past time I checked, it was Santa Baby, right?"

She then stopped looking at the stars and looked at me thinking. She then cleared her triath and began to sing- "Last christmas, I gave you my heart......." She thenpaused, hesistating. I joined her- "but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." "Wow", I said. "I like this one a lot, too. But, I really would like to add feeling to it cause I can't just cause I can't relate to it." "But I can, Austin", Annie said. "I can."

Suddenly, I was startled cause I heard someone shout something behind us, "Wait up, lovebirds." Only one person I know talks like that. Without even looking back, Annie and me bluttered out at the same time, "shut up, Alicia."

"Come on guys." She said. She then reached next to us. "Woah! Hey Ni, cool dress." She then looked towards me. "Wait a minute!??! Austin? What the heck. What a suprise. We meet at the same place in New York." "No, we don't, Alicia", Annie said. She then continued. "Austin and I met before when I'd gone shopping. We decided to meet now and here and tomorrow, he has invited you, me and Britt for lunch, to his house with Fergie and Justin." "Oh. You met Austie and didn't even tell me?" Annie then turned towards me. "Oh ya, I forgot to mention Aust, Alicia's also here with us. She too came along." "Oh", I said. Not suprised at all because Alicia's one of Annie's closest friends'.

After a while, we met up with Justin, Fergie and Brittnaé. We saw it was one a.m. so I dropped the girls home since I'd brought my car.

We reached their house soon. "Girls, don't forget. My place. Lunch. In 11 hours, okay!" "Yup. We won't" The three of them said in union. I then saw them enter their apartment and drove off. My house was just a few blocks away so I reached quick, too.

We were really tired, so we didn't even eat. We changed quickly and dropped dead on the soft bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a superb day. We're gonna have a hell pf a time.

A\N- Hey guys. Sorry, short chappie. I just wanted this up. It's been pending from a couple of days or so, waiting to be posted. But again, sorry, this chapter's not edited.