CHANGE

When does a lover feel the most helpless?
A lover is helpless when he sees his or her other half in pain.
when he sees the insecurities have still control over his other half.
It's the biggest defeat for a lover.

Chanyeol pov

Chan was not able to sleep after he saw baekhyun broke down in front of him when his insecurities took over him. He was admiring the most beautiful creation of God in front of him, but he couldn't deny the fact that this beauty was tormented from inside,
That he was one of the most vulnerable humans he ever meet. The saddest part was that he wanted his lover to be the happiest man alive. He feels like a loser when he sees his lifeline so weak.
This thought is killing him inside out.  When he sees his peaceful face, he just prays for his happiness, just for his and only his happiness.

His angelic face, his heart of gold and his life that is such an irony, but he hasn't given up, he will try his best to bring out the liveliest and happiest person out of him.

I was admiring him, his peaceful face, when he is lying next to me, that still feels like a dream, that he has been wishing to come true is now in front of him lying peacefully. I got up and got my morning routine done. I came out and my little angel was still sleeping, l sat next to him and moved his bangs over his forehead, I was admiring him when slowly he opened his eyes that were swollen from all the crying, I smiled and he smiled back,

" Good morning love," I said

" morning Yoel" he replied.

I asked him to get fresh, after that we went to our dining hall, I saw kyungsoo was placing the breakfast on the table, I made my eye contact with him and I knew he realised everything. My cousin is the only person who knows everything about me, especially about baekhyun. Baekhyun was helping kyungsoo, Kai already left for work, and I knew I have to consult to kyungsoo about baek.

After breakfast baek was washing the dishes when kyungsoo came to meet me in my little office and I told him everything that happened yesterday night.

" Chanyeol what happened yesterday was a big step that baek took to make your relationship more strong, telling your insecurities indicates he trust you, opening up about your insecurities is the most intimidate thing for anyone, he trusts you so much that he opened up to you.
You should feel happy about it, but yes I know baek trusts you completely but then also you need to make sure you show your love to him, he still fear that he will lose you, he loves you a lot as I can tell the way his eyes shines when he talks about you" kyungsoo said.

" Soo I will try by best for sure, please take care of him while I'm not here, I know you both have become really close and you can only help me now "
I said.

" I will help you for sure," he said with his heart shape smile .

This is a really small chapter, I will be updating part -2 of this chapter real soon.

I have been quite busy with college and stuff.

Hope you enjoy it.