Happiness

Third person

Chanyeol carried baekhyun to their room, he closed the gate with his leg while baekhyun had his hands around his loving husband neck, chanyeol made baekhyun sit on the dressing table and put his finger under the chin of his little husband. His little husband was looking at him with his puppy eyes and he couldn't resist himself so he leaned and kissed him softly and that soft and smooth kiss turned into a sensual, passionate and hot kiss. Chanyeol was addicted to those pink and soft lips of his little husband.

They were kissing when his little husband pushed him lightly and smiled at him with his sweetest smile.  " You should get fresh first honey, you must be tired. I'll bring dinner for you" he said.

" No I already had dinner and I don't want you to go downstairs I know you won't be coming any early soon. You are busy with that little guy that you completely forget about me " he said with a pout.

His little husband could not stop smiling at his Giant Husband who was jealous of an infant, he leaned towards him and kissed his lips.

" you are my all-time favourite, but yes the little guy is too adorable but I still love you more, what will happen when we will have a chanyeol junior. Will you get jealous of him as well " he chuckled at his giant husband.

" No, I won't be jealous I will be happy that you will have an amazing company like me when I'll be at work. I just want all your attention now before he comes and he will take your attention " giant said with a sad face.

" My attention is always your honey, do I need to prove it to you," his little husband said. While standing up and pushing his giant husband on their bad.

He pushed the giant and climbed on his lap with his hand around his husband's neck and started kissing his husband. Chanyeol was enjoying his dominant little husband. His little husband slowly started grinding on his member making his member hard. A moan left his little husband mouth and the game turned over. Chanyeol was now over his and started moving his tie and shirt when he was shirtless he moved to his little husband and remove his shirt too in a go. He started kissing his neck leaving marks all over the place, his husband moved his head a little to give him more space while rested his arms around the side shoulders. He was tasting every inch of him and slowly moved to his favourite nipples, those pink and soft nipples were too tempting for him. He licked them and there was a lured moan that left his husbands mouth. He starting licking one of his nipples while playing with the other with his fingers. He was sucking so hard on his nipples that his little husband was sure he can suck milk put of his nipples. Suddenly baekhyun moved and pushed chanyeol to lie on his back, he seductively moved between his husband legs and removed his pant and underwear with his teeth while sitting and slowly started removing his pants and underwear while teasing chanyeol with his slow and seductive manner. While he was naked he moved between his husband legs  again and start pumping his husband's member while licking and sucking it slowly. He started sucking while looking at chanyeol whose eyes were closed and the head was thrown back and he was teasing him when suddenly chanyeol started thrusting in his mouth deeply but he didn't gag and swollen the precious cum of his gaint husband. Giant stood up and turned baekhyun around on his four while his little husband teased him while shaking his fat ass which was wiggling at chanyeol lost his control. Without any sign, he entered his husband while he moaned loudly because of the sudden trespass. He was moaning mass as chanyeol was thrusting into him a animalistic speed.

" ahhh. Chan......yeol. Ahhhhhj"
" mmmmmmmm chan mmmm mmmm" baekhgun was a moaning mess and chanyeol was getting existed because of those lewd moans  . He come inside and so does baekhyun And without removing his member he moved his little husband over him.

" Ride my with that thick ass of yours darling " he said with a smirk. Where baekhyun slowly started moving up and down while he was getting tired chanyeol started throwing into him and they both of them cummed again together.

While baekhyun was catching his breath. Chanyeol carried him and made him stand against the wall. He moved his one leg and suddenly inserted him member, his little husband grabbed his shoulder for his support.

" chan...... I.......you are....to deep mmmm"

" I love it your thick ass honey and I have to get you pregnant and i will make myself achieve the goal ".

" na yeol faster please ".

And chanyeol was thrusting in his until they cummed again for the third time. His cum was coming out of that pink abused hole and his member was standing again at that site.

Both of them were sleeping like no tomorrow as they had five round in total two round in bathroom while showering.

Chanyeol woke up first to the sight of his little husband with sex plus bed hairs and his body had his love marks and chanyeol couldn't be any proud.  He smirked in his victory and then his little honey woke up with his sore butt which made it difficult for him to stand. He glared at chanyeol to which he smiled. .

" You loved it, don't stare at me, you were moaning my name whole night and that was your fault you wiggled you thick ass and i lost it " chanyeol said.

" it's embarrassing, I wanted to please you but now my butt hurtt. , we had five rounds it's too much for me Mr. God of sex " baekhyun said.

Chnayeol brought breakfast for them in the bed while he gave some pain killer to his baby who was sleeping nicely.

" I could not wait for you to get pregnant little baekiiee I want our junior as soon as possible," he said while kissing his sleeping husband.

All he was not aware that his husband heard it and prayed for the same.

They both want to have their little one soon but baekhyun wants to have a child of his giant, he wants to love his child , give him all the love he didn't received. For him healing is by giving and he wants to give his all to their baby.

_________________________________________