Chapter Four Part I

Notice how they're always next to each other in the Hero List (●♡∀♡)

Petition to make them an official couple (give them a couple skin like GusLey, etc.)

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Guinevere jolts upwards, sweat rising from her back, unaware of the gasp which escaped from her lips, and her heart was thumping against her chest. She dreamt of it again, one of the most vivid memories of her childhood, the boy who was not who he said to be. But over the course of a night, he has earned himself a very special place in her heart. It seems she will never not think about him.

He was the one who awakened the lust for life in her, the one who made her believed in freedom and in herself.

How she wished he could've told her his real name. Perhaps then she would've found him by now. The first night they met was also the last time they saw each other. The boy who worked in the kitchens had been returned to the Monastery Of Light to start his training as a demon hunter.

He was not Gusion Paxley. She found out when she met the real one in the Magic Academy. He was the polar opposite, a true son of an aristocrat, a handsome charmer and very much aware of his worth, and a master with blades.

But he wasn't the Gusion she wanted, no, she befriended him still. They later on became the best friends in the Academy. It was the only way to fill the void that young boy had left in her.

As the years went by, when they entered adolescence, Gusion had confessed his love for the Miss Violet, a name given by her professor after which she became the top of her class and would always wear purple dresses, matching with the magic she was most attuned with.

Guinevere had grew up to be a beautiful and highly sophisticated woman with a mastery in magic after years of both studying magic in the Aurelian Magic Academy and being taught fencing by her father and brother in the summer.

She thought it impossible as a child but she adapted to her life as a young woman of nobility in the Moniyan Empire. There were conflicts in both family and academia but they had been all solved in the end. One could say her life is perfect but to herself she was not. Her life is incomplete until she sees him again. He, that mysterious boy who said she were a bird in a golden cage. Clever for his own good. She needs that kind of spirit in her lite more than ever.

It has been a week since Guinevere graduated as valedictorian in the Magic Academy. A handful of guests had came to congratulate her from time to time. More would come surely during her graduation party which will take place tonight.

"Good morning, Miss Violet!"

Handmaidens enter her room after given permission by her. They immediately begin to prepare her for the whole day, clothing her in purple laces and silks, braiding her hair into a regal updo, and painting her lips with rose red.

"Beautiful as always," Gloria, who had been taking care of the lady since she was a toddler, said.

Guinevere sat in front of the dresser. She smiles, thankful, to Gloria's reflection on the looking-glass and Gloria returns it, warmed, for she is the only one who knew about the boy from her childhood; he was her secret.

"I shall be off. Thank you everyone." Guinevere said and her handmaidens bowed in unison. She exits from her bedroom and heads off down the grand staircase in the lobby.

Entering the open dining room, her father and mother are breaking their fasts outside. The day was beautiful and should not be taken for granted after all.

Guinevere did not want to join them. The glass balcony doors were closed.

They must be having such an important conversation, Guinevere thought.