*Chris Cornell 3

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS LOTS OF SMUT!

Third Person POV

"So, Ben, remind me why we're here?" Kim inquired, resting his hand on his cheek.

"We're here to see my cousin sing. This is her first performance, so be on your best behavior," Ben said sternly. He was not going to tolerate any form of imbecility and he made that known with the tone of his voice. Everyone merely shrugged and went back to talking amongst themselves. Everyone except Chris.

This bar was extremely different from the ones he would perform at with Soundgarden. It was elegant and classy. The walls were made with ornate rosewood, the bar was lined with soft maroon chairs, and the bar was stocked with every fine wine and champagne imaginable. Chris felt extremely out of place here in his flannel and combat boots and it was clear that others felt the same. His eyes danced upon the intricate designs of the chandelier as he took small sips of his wine.

"(Y/N), would love it here," Chris thought to himself. His dear girlfriend (Y/N). The two had been dating in secret for roughly nine months. The two were absolutely infatuated with each other. (Y/N) was far too shy to let anyone they were dating. Chris understood and respected her choices. He smiled at the thought of her.

"Hey, dumbass, get your head out of the clouds," Ben scolded, "she's here." Chris rolled his eyes and took a swig of his wine before turning his chair around to avoid Ben's beration.

As soon as Chris turned around, he was met with the sight of his girlfriend on stage. She wore a long, sleek evening gown that was adorned with a deep slit going midway up her thigh. She had a glass of wine in her hand that she would occasionally sip from. Her hair was pulled back with a few strands falling out, elegantly framing her face. Her eyes were closed, revealing her dramatic eye makeup that was highlighted by her dark lipstick. Chris nearly had a nosebleed at the sight of her. She was more gorgeous than he ever thought a woman could be. So much so that he was unsure whether or not she was a human or goddess.

Chris kept his composure as to not appear suspicious. He promised (Y/N) that he wouldn't let anyone know they were dating and he intended to keep that promise. He tried to seem relaxed as possible. He hadn't ever heard (Y/N)'s voice before so he was nervous and excited at the same time.

(Y/N) hadn't opened her eyes since she arrived on the stage and she had no plans of doing so until she was offstage. She knew her cousin was here and that was it. She took a deep breath as the piano began to play.

"Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

And let me see what spring is like

On a-Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby, kiss me," (Y/N) smiled as she slowly gained confidence in herself. She could hear whistles every now and again. Her voice was sultry and pure.

"Fill my heart with song

And let me sing forevermore

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song

Let me sing forevermore