Li

Walking with my head down in the hallway I was suddenly crushed in a pair of arms and smell of lavender

"Thank God, I found you!" Came high pitched voice of Saisha laced in concern. "Taehyung told me you left the nurse room."

"Sorry I lost you in the crowd, I came back searching but you have already left."

I nodded in understanding.

Even after apologizing there was a look in her eyes which showed she wanted to say something.

"You know you can say it if you want to."

"Well... um.. Actually I'm taking half day today and I'll come back only after this whole ordeal has ended."

She paused for a second before continuing.

"I was supposed to take a holiday today but Minho told to make you familiar to this place so I came."

My heart sank a little, but it was ok as I am not a child and even her schedule doesn't match with mine so it doesn't affect much.

But suddenly a thought struck me.

"You'll be back till the school end right? Cause I'm sharing room with you and I don't know your room in the hostle." I enquired.

She smiled and assured "I will be."

We parted our ways. She moved toward the exit and I moved towards my English class after taking my books.

 She moved toward the exit and I moved towards my English class after taking my books

Entering my English class I saw people were still weren't back from break.

Seats near the windows were empty so, I sat on the third last bench beside the window.

Cool breeze was blowing, I closed my eyes and rested my head on the window pane.

Minutes later I heard the sound of shuffling feets in class and POW!

Did someone kicked my bench from back.

Ignore.

Kicked again.