one

CHAEWON POV

"i can't believe we're going on our first trip together!" mina says excitedly, "i'm going to be with you, you're going to be with me! it's going to be the best trip just watch!"

a person passes by giving us a weird look, "it's her first time traveling."

she gasps, "no it isn't!"

"she's just embarrassed!" i shout at him as he walks further away. "i wish i could sleep on a shoulder without having to worry that the person won't move." i sigh, eyeing the couple.

the broadcast system wakes hanjae up from his nap on mina's arm leaving a drop of drool slithering down her sleeve, chan and i reel back.

"we've kissed so it doesn't really matter." she says in defense.

"you've done more than just kiss." i shudder.

"and how would you know that?" he yawns.

"the four of us live together in a house with very thin walls."

"security checkpoint. ladies first." hanjae and mina had already passed through.

i shake my head, "no, i need to do something...go."

"if you insist."

"may i see your boarding pass please?"

"sure-" i look up at her to find a familiar face, "wait jasmin?"

"oh my gosh, chaewon! i haven't seen you in such a long time." jasmin used to sit next to me in maths and chinese... and i used to copy her notes but that's not relevant.

"ooh first class? what do you work as getting you this money huh? last time i saw you, you were getting shitty ass grades."

i smile lightly, offended, "it's a secret..."

"well i hope you have a pleasant trip," she whispers in my ear, "there's seven hot guys in there. shoot your shot... unless you already have someone." she says pointing at chan.

"oh nah man he's a brother to me."

"ouch." he feigns pain as i push him into the plane. he plops into the seat beside me, "are you really interested in those guys?"

"i never said anything, but i've gotta admit the brown haired one is cute."

"what the hell do you mean? most of them are brown haired."

"oh you know! the one that looks like a bunny."

"he looks 5 chae!" he frowns.

————

"i-"

"chan. i am not in the mood." i say lowly, already guessing what he was going to say.

"but-"

"for the hundredth fucking time! i am not interested in them!" i shout. everyone's eyes turn towards me.