six

JUNGKOOK POV

i bury my face in my jacket. "f-fuck, it's cold." i'm in outer space floating on a piece of rock with literally a piece of paper and a kangaroo i found minutes ago.

"peekaboo!" a woman wearing a dark red coat appears in front of me.

"w-what are you d-doing here?" i ask as i realize it's manwol. "wait no... what am i doing here? i've been here for a long time, i don't even know what time or day it is! whatever scam you're running telling us we're dead, i wan't out!"

manwol just sighs and looks at her watch, "chan should be arriving anytime... now."

"EEK!" a portal opens and throws out chan, face slamming into my stomach.

"woah dude what the fuck."

"y-you!" he points at her, "you are horrible at opening portals, i've been floating on a piece of rock in space for at least a month... wait i'm on a rock, in space, again?"

she rolls her eyes.

"where's chae?" he asks me, "where's everyone else?"

"i don't know man, i've been here for a long time." i reply.

chan shrugs, "explains the beard."

"for your information, chaewon's in paris and is expecting your arrival soon." manwol says.

"wait me?"

"not you, jungkook. bye channie!"

"what..?" she whisks him away before he can speak further.

"d-did you just do that? so you can get me out of here?"

"duh."

"then why didn't you earlier?" i whine.

"you didn't ask! bye jungkook and i'm sure we'll meet in the future."

next thing i know, i'm on the toilet floor of a hotel room. the phone rings outside the bathroom and i sprint to it, "hello?"

"there is a moon chaewon waiting for you, please be at room 331 in 25 minutes."

"yo what? who are you and how do you know i'm here?"

"please! the goddamn woman won't shut up about you... just go!" he pleads and hangs up.

i frantically open all the drawers to see no clothing whatsoever. "sweet baby jesus." there is a knock at my door, "coming!"

manwol hands me a stick of deodorant, a phone and a shaving kit in a bag, "i think you might need this."

she combs my hair as i attempt to shave my beard, "why am i getting so worked up about this, i mean it's just chaewon right?"

she yawns, "if you say so."

"like does it matter how i look in front of her? i mean, yeah she's pretty, cute, smart... okay you know what i'm going to shut up."

"i think that's a great idea."

i step into the lift and sees the time. "it's okay jungkook, you're 5 minutes early. you're not too eager."