four

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

"take a photo." mina whispers and puts a finger to her mouth to hush hoseok.

SNAP

"no!" the two quickly rush out of the room, scared to have angered the pair by waking them up.

jungkook hears a groan beside him and turns over. "chaewon?" this results in a scream of shock from the said girl.

"what the fuck man!" chaewon lifts the sheet and breathes out a sigh of relief.

"i didn't do anything!"

"this is my bed!" she huffs.

"i—"

"good morning! what do we have here?" chan dramatically lifts up the blanket, expecting to see something.

"a bit late to the party, huh chan?" chaewon raises an eyebrow.

he blushes, embarrassed, "sorry chae but your m-mum told me to—"

"does it look like i care what the fuck my mum says?! i'm dead, she dead, we're all dead!" and at that she rushes to the toilet and slams the door.

🌙✨

an awkward silence hangs over the group as they go down the elevator.  they had all packed up and were squashed in with all their suitcases.

"stop touching my boob jimin!"

"it's not me!"

mina giggles, "sorry chae, my bad."

the bell dings indicating that they had reached the lobby.

"i can't breather! move!" namjoon pushes chan who was at the very front, out and quickly rushes out of the elevator.

"dumbass, we're dead. we can't breathe." yoongi rolls his eyes.

the group enters a spacious room with eleven chairs and a projector.

"have a seat. i'll start off by saying i hope you've had a pleasant stay at hotel de luna!"

"it's been very nice, thank you manwol." chaewon bows. her face wasn't red with anger anymore, but you could still see a tinge of annoyance in her smile.

manwol passes out a blank sheet of paper to each of them. noticing the group's confused stares, she says, "just a few notes of guidance." she finishes handing them out and points a hand behind the table. a number of purple doors, wrapped with ivy appear, "go ahead."

namjoon goes first, "which one?"

"whichever one feels right."

he reaches up to touch the ivy, "don't do that! it's poison."

"but i'm dead, what harm can it do?"

"oh it can do a lot of harm. even if you're dead, you can still feel pain and die multiple times... so please don't touch it." he enters. a bright light flashes swallowing his whole body. and then, he was gone.

she claps, "so who's next?"

author's note:
oops i know this is confusing so i am going to clarify everything here. the receptionist, manwol basically knows everything about her past, present and future hotel guests. so she narrates this story about this group of eleven people.
feel free to ask any questions!

song of the day: baby don't cry - exo 💧

🌙✨