Chapter 50

We spent the rest of my birthday the most of the time at my apartment. Sadly (Y/F/N) is flying home tomorrow. This night, I sat in my bed and looked at the ring. Sarah came from the bathroom in a nightgown and leaned on the doorframe. “What are you looking at?” I looked up and my eyes widened. “Close the door” I whispered. She did it and I motioned for her to spin around. She did and walked to me. “Why are you so damn beautiful?”

Sarah blushed and pushed the blanket away. I immediately got goosebumps because I had only a shirt on. Sarah crawled on top of my lap and kissed me. The warmth that radiated from her body instantly warmed me. “The ring. It symbolize more than just our love, doesn't it?” I whispered with closed eyes. My hands wandered up her body and locked at the base of her neck. “Yes. It's a promise. A promise that I will never stop loving you and that I'm always here for you.”

“Like a proposal?” I whispered. Sarah kissed me. “Something like that. I can already imagine you with my surname.” “I like the sound of this.” I hugged her and yawned. “Come on sweetheart, let's get some sleep. Tomorrow, I have work and you are driving (Y/F/N) to the airport.” I just nodded and let Sarah push me down. I laid in her arms, with my head on her chest. My hand sneaked under her nightgown and wandered up. I stopped just over her heart and rested it there.

“If I had known that you would do this, I could have come here naked” Sarah giggled. Her nightgown barely covered her body now, because of my hand. “I would have loved that. I prefer you naked next to me” I whispered and squeezed her breast. Sarah moaned and my hand wandered down between her legs. “Shouldn't I be the one, who pleasures you? It's your birthday after all” Sarah moaned. “It's my birthday present I give to myself” I kissed her.

I kissed down her body and switched my fingers with my mouth.
After Sarah came, I licked my lips and kissed my way up again. I laid my head on her chest and kissed the spot over her heart. “Thank you for this day Sarah. It was the best birthday I had. I love you so much” I mumbled on her chest. Sarah caressed my back and she replied “I love you too.” But I was already asleep.

The next morning I woke up alone. I frowned and sat up. On my nightstand laid a note. I grabbed it and read it.

“Good morning beautiful. When you wake up I'm already at work. I'm sorry I had to leave, but Ryan wrote in the night that we have a meeting really early. I don't know how long it will take, but I hope we can see each other tonight. Say (Y/F/N) goodbye from me and that I really liked to meet her. I love you so much sweetheart.”

I pouted, but accepted it. I have to get through this, because someday Sarah must fly somewhere else and we're separated longer than these few days. I stood up and got ready for the day. Today I have to drive my best friend back to the airport. After (Y/F/N) got up and we ate breakfast I drove her to the airport. (Y/F/N) and me were both really sad and at the check in we both cried. “I will miss you so much. It was so great that you were here” I said to her. “It was really nice to be here and Sarah is amazing. She's great for you.” The flight was announced and we said our goodbyes. I stood there as long as I couldn't see her anymore. I walked back to my car and started to cry.