Storybrooke

YOUR POV

I never thought I'd see this place again. I inhaled the scent of the town. It was just so different from the other cities.

There was a hint of magic to it.

Now I know it sounds hella weird, but like, you should come over and take a whiff.

"You stay behind and watch over Henry," I heard Emma tell Hook.

"And where are you going this time?" He complained.

"To visit my parents." She didn't stop walking.

Peter and I slowly walked away from the car, taking it all in.

"I can't believe it's back." I muttered. "It's really back."

"Yes it is." He replied, his eyes roaming around as well. "I wonder why though..."

"Will you stop worrying and just enjoy something for once?" I playfully punched him on his arm.

"Ow!" Peter dramatically rubbed the spot where I hit him. "I can't stop worrying if there's something to worry about."

He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I straightened it and punched him again.

"I said that hurt!" He raised his voice and pouted.

"I'm sorry, did I give my baby a wittle booboo?" I made puppy dog eyes at him.

Peter harrumphed and turned the other way.

"Come on, Peter~" I hummed and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry..."

He didn't respond.

"Peter~" I whined.

He chuckled, turning around, still in my embrace and looked down at me.

Quickly pecking my forehead he grinned. "I forgive you."

"Good." I smiled in satisfaction and pulled away.

"I wanna get hot chocolate from Granny's..." I frowned. "So that I could at least get a taste of 'home' after being away for so long."

"Isn't Granny's closed?" He questioned.

"I don't even remember if they're twenty-four hours open or not." I rubbed my temples, closing my eyes.

"Here." He said a few moments later.

I opened my eyes to see him holding a ceramic glass filled to the brim with hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

I gasped. "Thank you..."

"I wonder why we both forgot we had magic." Peter chuckled lightly as I took the mug from him and took a sip.

Sighing, I closed my eyes again, feeling the warm liquid run down my throat.

Home.

I opened my eyes and found him staring at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Want some?" I finally said.

"No, it's just that..." His smile grew wider as he reached for my face. "You got a little something..."

Peter wiped the cream off the top of my lips. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. I was probably beat red by now.

"I missed not caring about anything." It was supposed to be just a thought, but I just blurted it out loud.

"Me too." He agreed. "But like I said earlier, I got something to worry about."

I punched him again on the same spot, spilling a bit of my hot cocoa from the impact.

"It doesn't hurt to relax once in awhile, even if there's something to worry about!" I scolded and stuck my tongue out at him.

He didn't even complain about my punch anymore, just stuck his tongue out at me as well. "Whatever!"

We sat on a nearby bench, watching Hook pace back and forth as he watched Henry's sleeping figure in the back of Emma's car.

I leaned against Peter's shoulder, still sipping my drink.

Then Emma came back.

"Come on, let's get you guys a place to stay."

***

"Wait, so where are we going?" I asked as Emma will Henry up.

"Mary Margaret and David's house." She replied simply when Henry's eyes began to flutter open.

"Where are we...?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Maine, kid." Emma gave him his backpack and we left the car heading for Mary Margaret and David's place to get some rest.

***

Okay, I definitely didn't expect to walk into the apartment and find Mary Margaret pregnant.

There were hugs and we all sat around the living room while Henry and David went out for a short walk.

Mary Margaret explained that they don't remember what has happened to them in the last year.

"So how'd you know that you couldn't remember that a year has passed?" I asked.

"Well..." She rubbed her stomach.

That was enough to explain everything.

Peter and I went to sleep on the couch since it was pretty late and also because something tells me that tomorrow isn't going to be as relaxing as today.

Well, technically, I slept in the couch and he offered to take the floor.

"Goodnight, Peter..." I mumbled, cuddling deeper into my pillow.

"You too, (Y/N)." He ruffled my hair and got under the covers.

Sigh, tomorrow is going to be a big day.

A/N:

OMG I AM SOOOO SUPER DUPER SORRY THAT I WASN'T UPDATING FOR SO LONG. PLEASE FORGIVE ME

I'm at a competition right now in the Philippines and I have a Korean roommate hahaha

So far my first day here isn't so bad hopefully I win something nice XD.

Thank you so much for readingggg!! 💜💜💜