Catra!

Again. Sorry for mistakes on the POV

I tilted my head as she said those words.

"I didn't call for you," I mumbled.

"Alright well let's get out of here," she said to me.

"Your not going anywhere!" We looked in front of us to find the girl.

"OH CMON I WANT TO GO HOME!" Adora shouted.

"For real this is just getting stupid," I said.

"Shut up! I'm not letting you guys get away you people are staying!" The girl shouted.

Adora growled under her breath as she looked at me and I looked at her. We both nodded as we charged her. She knew how to fight that's one thing as Adora kicked her she blocked it and so with my punch. But me and Adora knew too much so we did another attack on top of the first one. Which made her fall onto the floor.

"H-how?" The girl said with confusion.

"Sorry but I've been fighting all my life I won't lose to someone like you," I snarled at her.

Me and Adora came out of the cave as we looked at each other.

"I shouldn't have left you Catra it was stupid of me," I told her.

"What did I tell you-"

"Apologies don't work but at least I tried," she shrugged.

I felt guilt in my heart. I felt the guilt in me. I growled as I went to the ground.

"Catra you okay!?" Adora worried as she came to me.

"I'm just tired," I yawned.

She sighed and sat next to a tree as she put my head on her lap.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked at this position.

"Just sleep I'll be here so no one could come get you now sleep," Adora said calmly.

But my cheeks were now heated. Does she not understand anything!? Minutes later and I actually felt really tired. My eyes started to close as Adora started to pet my head. My eyes were now closed as I was relaxed as well falling to sleep. As I let the darkness consume me.

-Hours later-

I wake up as I remembered what happened. I shot myself up as I looked at Adora who was now sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I cupped her face not knowing that I crawled up to her lap.

Why do you have to be happy all the time?

I sighed as she started to wake up which made her hands move.

She woke up as my eyes were now wide with a blush across my face as I felt her hands on my waist as I was on her lap. She looked at me with shocked.

What the hell!???!!!

She sighed as her hands let go and looked at me.

"Let's bring you back home Catra," she said.

What?

"What do you mean?"

"I know the way back to bright moon so when were there I will take you to the Horde," she told me as she looked through my eyes.

D-does she want me to leave?

I got off of her as she got up. We were now walking in silence as for me I was still thinking.

What was that back there? We were so close! But she sighed! Does she not like me? She literally just confessed stupid! Does she think I don't like her? But I can't like her she's a princess I'm a Horde soldier! It will never work. We're always fighting. I should forget about these feelings and stick to getting back to the horde-

"Hey Catra," Adora called my name.

"Yea?"

"Why were you on top of me?" she smirked.

My face started to get heated as I remembered.

Good luck on forgetting my feelings.

"Why do you care?" I snarled as she laughed.

"Shut up," I told her.

"C'mon let's get you home I bet people are missing you," she calmly said.

"Doubt it"

No one cares for me in the Horde. No one. Someone did care for me. But that was a long time ago. That person betrayed me and left me for another side. Adora was the only one that cared and now I have no one.

"C'mon Catra what about Scorpia?" she asked with a smile.

"I doubt she even knows I'm gone," I tched.

"Wrong Catra you know she cares for you," she said.

"Even if she does I could care less," I told her.

"I know you consider her as a friend but you just won't say it," she told me.

She was right. I do count Scorpia a friend of mine but I will never tell her.

"Can we not talk about her right now? And anyways how did you know where to find me?" I asked her.

"Just followed the trail of rope to the cave," she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed.

"Hey Catra?"

"Yea?"

I swear if she teases me again I'm coming for her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me.

"I don't-"

My stomach growled.

Are you for real!? Your going to expose me like that!? And it's MY STOMACH!

"Well looks like you are," Adora smiled.

"Get that smiled off your face your helping me hunt," I told her.

"Why don't I get some food from the castle?" She tilted her head.

"What if your trying to poison me so you can kidnap me as your prisoner?" I told her as my guard went back up.

"Oh Catra why would we have food poisoning if everyone in the castle eats it," she rolled her eyes.

"Fine...."

We were now in front of the castle as I hid behind it. Adora went inside to get some food. I can already image her sneaking in like it's a mission. She already looks like an idiot in my head. Minutes later she came out with a something that has pink stuff on the top with sparkles.

"What is that?" I said as I pointed at it.

"Why don't you try it and find out?" She smirked.

Tch.

I took the food and took a bite of it.

Wow. It's good. It's really good. The horde never gives us stuff like this. This is delicious and so sweet.

"Slow down there Catra it's not going anywhere," Adora said.

"Shut up"

We were sitting behind the castle eating these so called "cupcakes."

I got so full eating 4 of them.

"Well let's take you back home come on," Adora said as she got up.

D-do I really wanna go home? Do I wanna stay at the horde?

I get up as we walk into the woods. She was now taking me back to the horde. And she doesn't look sad one bit but a smile plastered onto her face.

Disgustingly beautiful.

Wait what? What the hell is that? "Disgustingly beautiful?" What the fuck?

"Hey Adora-"

"Catra!"

I heard those words as I was hugged from behind and my feet were off the ground.

I turn to find Scorpia.

"Scorpia?" I questioned.

"I finally found you!" She said as she hugged tighter.