5

namjoon woke up to an unfamiliar room, he sat up but he was pulled back in the bed again "its still in the middle of the night,  where are you going " jimin muttered, enough for the latter to hear, namjoon was confused, but then he looked under the cover, ' did I just let this idiot take my virginity? ', jimin pryed his eyes and closed his eyes again, smirking, " if your thinking about last night, I finally took your innocence babe, "

jimin sat up,  wrapping his arms around namjoon's waist, placing his chin onto namjoons shoulders, namjoon blushed, feeling the hot skin of jimin, including his defined muscles there. , " tell me what kind of potion did you drank me to let this happen "

jimin chuckled, caressing his thighs, while smelling the scent of him that drives him wild. " don't worry babe, there's no poison in it, it's my own secret potion that no one knows ", " even, i still enjoy being pure, it makes me cute " he pouted, jimin layed the both of them down, placing his head on his chest, caressing his hair,

" your already cute, no matter how you look like " namjoon rolled his eyes, " corny " and giggled. " don't worry, I'm not going to dump this gifted body " " you'll sure about that, or I'll cut your friend " jimin whined, "nooo~ " namjoon giggled once again, " I'm joking " jimin close his eyes, smiling like a fool, " better be, or I might never fuck you " " jimin! "

~~

"j–jimin l–let go we still have school–" namjoon tried to pull away but jimin was surprisingly strong, obviously from his stupid muscles. " nope, I need to give you hickeys then I'll let you go " " jimin... don't do that " but jimin was stubborn, he took the scissors from the bedside, " remember what I said last night, I might have to cut your friend " jimin pulled away and pouted, stomping his feet and crossed his arms, " your cruel! " " not my fault " namjoon walked out, jimin whined again, " don't leave me!! "

(^‿^✿)

taehyung intertwined his hands with jungkook while swinging  ohh are you guys already together? that fast?" "n-no!" Namjoon smirked, teasing him by raising an eyebrow, "hey hows jimin? did you guys hook up?" jungkook then gaved him a smirk  "um no" "oh dont lie i already know him so well he'll just fuck random guys and leave them in a trash" namjoon just hummed as an answer because he was annoyed from his comment.

_____

díd чσu lσvє ít?  σ (>‿<✿)

  wσuld чσu mínd tσ

(〜^ 3 ^)〜vσtє, fσllσw & cσmmєnt?\(^ω^\)

whєnєvєr чσu dσ ít σr nσt

í'll ѕtíll

( ˘ ³˘)❤  [ lσvє u ]

  - вíg (♥ó㉨ò)ノ 💜