ㄷㅌㅅㄱㅁ초메ㅅㄷㄱ: ㅐ두

Yeah you really thought it will end with no homo, ur wrong

Any wrong spellings or incorrect sentence will be pleased to ignore and very apologize to everyone because i type very fast.
__________

Namjoon and Jimin have been married for 5 years and they adopted a cat, since Namjoon loved to play with cats, it was also for years since they didnt do any sexual activities because Namjoon and Jimin never had a break schedule.

Sometimes Namjoon would head to bed first before Jimin, and sometimes it would do on opposite, thats why Namjoon never gets to have kisses and cuddles, Jimins work as a Lawyer is really hard and Namjoon understands the reason of his tiredness, while Namjoon as a housewife, so he would always feel lonely without Jimin and just play with their cat 'Mochi'.

Namjoon started to pout because he didnt get to make Jimin touch him, he missed his touch, their honeymoon was like 5 years ago and Namjoons craving for Jimins dick to thrust him mercilessly, so he texted Jeongguk

Namjoon:
  Hyung i wanna talk about something

Jeongguk:
  Yeah why Namu?

Namjoon:
Um well hormone problems i guess

Jeongguk:
You know Jimin has the same text as you he told me that he was craving for you but he didnt have the time to do it.

Namjoon:
Can you tell Jimin about this|
Can you tell Ji|
|
Oh how can you help my hormones out

Jeongguk:
Go finger yourself, your brother once did that because ive never touched him for weeks and yeah.

Namjoon:
I uh ok thanks

Jeongguk:
No problem

Namjoon sighed, he went upstairs and layed on his stomach, he took the lube under the pillow, he added lube to his digit, he slowly entered himself, mouth hanging open, he adjusted himself, using at the weird feeling before entering another one, he started thrusting himself, slowly, he released a quiet moan, "J-Jimin~" Namjoon silently moaned out, "Baby whats this?" Jimin crossed his arms, smirking, Namjoon immediately removed himself and covered himself at the blanket.

"Missed me too much huh? I was supposed to tell to Jungkook to tell you im having a day off since i left my phone here but Jeongguk told me you were going to finger yourself and perhaps he was right" Jimin slowly crawled himself to Namjoon, he slowly pushed Namjoon up to the headboard.

"What a slut baby" Jimin kissed Namjoon sweetly to a make up session, he slowly removed Namjoons shirt,throwing it somewhere in the room as he started circling Namjoons bud making Namjoon quietly moan in pleasure.

He pulled away from the kiss, he smirked at Namjoon who was whining to touch him and of course he gaved what his baby wants because he would do anything for his baby, his slut

"Do you still remember the traffic lights baby?" Namjoon nodded,"remember if you don't want it anymore i will be stopping and give you all the cuddles and kisses that my baby wants" "Yes oppa" Namjoon mumbled, Jimin removed his shirt, not missing Namjoons reaction, ge hadnt see Jimins abs for years but Jimin surprisingly build up his body, He removed his pants, leaving his boxers, Jimin helped Namjoon to remove his pants, leaving them only wearing boxers.

"J-Jimin~ touch me" Namjoin whined, not taking any patience, Jimin began to kiss Namjoons sun-kissed skin and to his neck, he tried finding the spot and Namjoon suddelny moaned, knowung that Jimin found his sweet spot.

He began nibbling his neck, making Namjoon tilt his neck for acess, Namjoon moaned at Jimins nibbling,"Oppa~" Namjoon whined,Jimin stopped his nibbling, he started to rub Namjoons clothed crotch, Namjoon arching back.

He felt Namjoons pre-cum so he removed Namjoons boxers, he finally gets to see Namjoon long time dick, he chuckled at the thought.

"Oppa~ can i suck you" Namjoon quietly spoke,Jimin smiled and nodded,Namjoon removed Jimins boxers, missing Jimins dick as he kissed its tip making Jimin groan from the tease, he took everything, he started to hum, causing Jimin to arch back,he started to bob, humming, giving himself and acess to not choke on Jimin massive cock.

He bobbed faster, making Jimin wanting to fuck his lungs out,he tugged Namjoons hair, a whine was responsed, he started to thrust Namjoon, A tear running through his cheeks as he gagged at Jimins cock.

Jimin growled at the pleasure spreading through his body,his legs starting to collapse, his seeds almost coming out, he removed himself from Namjoons mouth and cummed at Namjoons face, admiring at the beauty and mess that his baby made.

"All on fours baby" Namjoon obeyed and did as told, he took a  lube from his nightstand, he coated his digit with lube and  entered his first digit, Namjoon quietly moaned.
_____________________________
He entered the the last digit, carefully stretching Namjoon to prevent him from hurting, Namjoon cried from too much pleasure and the missed feeling made from Jimin, Jimin thrusted his digit violently, almost making Namjoon collapse at the penetrate.

He removed his digit, he massaged Namjoons peachy ass, he lined his cock as he slowly added himself to Namjoon, he adjussted for a while, "Color?" Namjoon faced to Jimin, "G-green" Namjoon was now used to the feeling and the missed feeling of being full from Jimins cock, "Move" Jimin slowly thrusted, loving the sounds of Namjoons moans and begging.

Jimin thrusted faster, Namjoon arching back, "M-more oppa~" Namjoon quietly moaned, Jimin loving the sounds of skin slapping as he started to kiss Namjoons bruised neck from Jimins nibbling.

Jimin started thrusting animalistically, Namjoon not really used to the feeling for it was a long time ago since Jimin made him feel pleasure.

"Y-yellow" Jimin followed as he was back to the normal thrusting, he was lost at his reality, he missed Namjoons moans, his red velvety walls, his begging, coming. "Is it ok if i thrust faster baby?" Jimin asked, with care and love,Namjoon nodded.

Jimin went back to his non-human thrusting, Namjoon moaning but it sounded like as if he was shouting, Namjoon arched back, Jimin started to jerk Namjoons cock, causing Namjoon to whine at the sudden skin contact.

They were feeling a knot on their stomach,"J-Jimin im cu-cumming~" Namjoon loudly moaned, Jimin deeply thrusted, hitting Namjoons right spot, Namjoon screamed in pleasure (poor neighbors) Jimin smirked while enjoying the pleasure spreading hrough their body.

They both came, panting as Namjoon layed his head in Jimins chest, breathing heavenly, Jimin first stood up and cleaned up, second, he took out clothes he first changed clothes before helping Namjoon to wear his clothes, chuckling at Namjoon sore ass, he tugged Namjoon to bed, going to bed with him.

Jimin kissed Namjoons forehead and everywhere on his face, as he kissed Namjoons lips sweetly, removed as they needed air, Namjoon cuddled up to Jimin, who was whining for more kisses, he laughed.

"Good night my beautiful husband"

"Good night my handsome husband"

Its the end of the story bye now :(