13

Pls play this with Outro: Wings uwu i cried when i played it while typing it like really

_______________________________________________________

"So?" Jin said with anxiety inside, Jimin fixed his mask, he sighed,"Just remember the plan, we gotta do it because things are getting started".

/Jin Jimin Suga Jeongguk/ They stopped at the first house thats going to get victimed, "Suga get your boyfriend, dont wake him up" Suga (i putted zuga instead of suga omff) nodded.

They already got their boyfriends, only left was Namjoon. Jimin climbed to Namjoons window, he saw Namjoon sleeping, Jimin started to emotionalessly cry, he cant just let it like this, he loves Namjoon and he would bother to do this. He quietly opened the window,he carefully covered his mouth, not tightly, he dragged Namjoon in a bridal style as he kissed his forehead.

"J-Jimin.." Namjoon mumbled in his sleep, Jimin smiled, he carefully went inside the van, "Hey put him in the back" Jeongguk whispered, "No thats unfair, you get to drag them in there and not me?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes, Jimin placed a headphone on Namjoon to prevent him from waking up.

They went inside to a abandoned place, they tied them, but not tightly to prevent them from hurting, Jin cried quietly and left the room, thet were supposed to go and talk to Jin when Jimin interrupted and got back in their place,"Leave him alone, it may be hard but its the least we can do so they dont get hurt" Suga and Jeongguk nodded, they removed their mask, and left, before Jimin could exit, he kissed Namjoons lips and his shoulders, almost making Namjoon stir in his sleep, "Baby understand me if i hurt you ok?" Jimin whispered,with concern.

The boys woke up, they were tied up, Taehyung was the first one to realize that they were tied and kidnapped, "H-Hey Namjoon wake up" Taehyung sobbed quietly, Namjoon woke up, "Hey why are we tied up?" Namjoon said worriedly,"W-w-were k-kidnapped.."Taehyung whispered quietly," dont worry someone might save us, yeah might" Hoseok interrupted, they looked at Hoseok who smiled to comfort the boys.

Jimin was looking at the CCTV, Jimin wanted to go and hug Namjoon but he wanted to do this for Namjoons safety and others."Hey Jeongguk give them their food" Jeongguk nodded and wore his mask.

He went to the basement, he was turning weak just seeing them weakly cry and do nothing, especially his bear, Jeongguk entered the basement, The boys turning their eye on him, seeing Taehyung sobbing infront of him hurted him, He sighed, he locked the door, he placed the food on the table before untying them, they tried to escape but of course, he caught them, he placed them beside the wall, crying, he suddenly hugged Taehyung, which Taehyung found it shocking, he dragged Taehyung and left the basement, made Namjoon and Hoseok worried.

"LET GO OF ME!" Taehyung shouted, he was tied infront of four boys, "I PROMISE IF JEONGGUK CAME HERE HE IS GOING TO SAVE ME!" Jeongguk smiled, they removed their mask, making Taehyung shock, "Y-you are the o-" "Yes my baby bear but we will explain".

"Im still mad at all of you" Taehyung pouted, which it made more cuter for Jeongguk and chuckled, "Baby please take care of them ok?"Taehyung crossed his arms but nodded anyway.

Taehyung was placed back in the basement, the /Namjoon,Hoseok/ two boys was shock, Taehyung didnt even cried nor was scared, he was fine, smiling??, "Hey Taehyung are you ok?" Taehyung nodded and sat down beside them, "Ya Taehyung what happened?" Taehyung smiled,"Nothing happened Hyung dont worry"Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other and raised their shoulders.

"Hey Jimin the boss is calling" Jin gaved him the phone, Jimin took the phone and went outside

"Jimin get ready because im going there soon or later"

Jimin sighed angrily.

"I cant wait to see them dead *laughs"

No response.

"What Jimin mad because your soon-to-be boyfriend will die?"

He gripped his hold, his knuckles turning white

"Dont worry Sir i would be happy if the flow of blood would be someone else"

He chuckles

"Oh i really think i would be happy to"

He laughed evily.

"Your such a stupid person, Mark.."

"Oh i am more than that Park Jimin.."

Jimin hung the phone down and let go his hold, making the phone break, he stepped on it, like how he would kill a cockcroach (dont mind me i forgot the spelling of 'cockcroach') like him.

"Let the games begin Mark.."

OWO OMO O>O This is it ommffffff

784 words uwu