ㅔㅣㅁㅅ랴홋

Yall play N.O and Am I Wrong because when i was playing these songs, it looked so cool omfff

Any wrong spellings or incorrect sentence will be pleased to ignore and very apologize to everyone  because i type very fast.
_______

The boys raised their gun at Mark, same thing as Marks guard,
"Fine" Jimin sighed, Mark backed away, he faced Namjoon, he wss crying and whispering Jimins name, Jimin whispered something to Namjoon and Namjoon nodded, "I took my baby because Mark was the one who killed your father, i met you non-accidentally but i was thinking to protect you, your mother wasnt dead, she was all along tied up in another attic and we were planning to kill you" Namjoon sobbed quietly, an obviously sad face appearing his face,"baby.." Jimin kissed Namjoons lips, Namjoon kissing back, they let go and holded hands, before letting go.

Mark smirked, "What a nice sad story i love it" Jimin was mad, Jimin raised his hands, and the boys finally started shooting Marks guard, Jin backed up before waiting for the right time to untie the boys, Jimin pinned Mark on the wall, he pointed the gun at his forehead, "I would like you to be dead infront of me" Mark smirked and punched Jimin in the face, Jin saw everybody a mess, so he untied the boys and left them in the room, Mark noticed and ran to them, Jimin ran after Mark, Jeongguk was pissed that he cant even shoot the guards so he punched the guard, Suga followed and started punching the guards, until they were almost empty.

Jimin tried to catch Mark, but he was too fast, "JIN RUN MARK IS BEHIND YOU, THROW THE TIMER BOMB NOW!" Jin looked behind, he suddenly ran faster, "NAMJOON RAN FASTER" Namjoon suddenly tripped, the boys stopped running, but they didnt know if they would still run, he looked at Jimin for a sign, "JUST FUCKING RUN I WILL HANDLE NAMJOON" Jin nodded, "NAMJOON-HYUNG!" Taehyung cried out, making Jin sob quietly but he stayed strong and continued to run, Jin threw the grenade, but badly it was infront of Namjoon, Jimin widened his eyes and took his gun out, he shot Mark down to death, he ran to a crying Namjoon, he hugged Namjoon, "Baby are you ok?"Namjoon nodded, "Namjoon go and run" Namjoon looked at Jimin "How about you?" Jimin smiled and shook his head, "im fine don't worry" Namjoon kissed Jimin and continued to run, he looked at the timer bomb, it was 10 seconds left, he tried to run when a hand stopped him, he looked at Mark who tried to stop him.

"Your gonna die with me Jimin" Mark pointed a gun on Jimin, he shot Jimin in the appendix, Namjoon heard the noise, "J-JIMIN!" Jimin looked at the timer, it was five seconds left to run, "NAMJOON RUN!" Jimin shot Mark in the head, he ran, but the bomb exploded, Everybody heard it, especially Namjoon, he looked at the smoke of the explosion and cried, "J-Jimin-ah..".

Jeongguk and Suga finally killed every guard before going out, they heard explosion, they immediately ran and went to the place, they saw Namjoon crying, "Namjoon!" Jeongguk shouted, "JEONGGUK!"He ran to Jeongguk and cried, "Wheres Jimin?" Namjoon looked down, he pointed at the place where the explosion started, Jeongguk and Suga ran to Jimin, following Namjoon, they saw a lying Jimin, blood on his hip part, looking beaten up, Namjoon sat on his knees and layed him on his thighs, "Jimin-ah wake up.." Namjoon cupped his face on Jimins cheeks, he looked at Jeongguk, who gaved him a worried smile, he looked behind Jeongguk, he saw Suga dragging a dead mark, He looked back at Jimin, who was looking at him and smiled, "Hey baby stop crying, daddy doesnt like you crying right?" Jimin took Namjoons hands, interwining them, "Hey baby look im still alive" Namjoon sobbed louder, making Jimin start to cry, "Baby stop crying, look daddys crying too" Namjoon kissed Jimins lips, they stayed that for a while before needing air,"Ya Namjoon the place is burning let's get out of here before we also burn to death" Namjoon nodded, he gaved Jimin a piggy back ride before trying to get out of the fire, suddenly a wood fell, it was on fire, "would you look at that were stuck" Jeongguk said, Namjoon got an idea, "Hey Jeongguk can you um drag Jimin for me"Jeongguk was confused but obeyed and dragged Jimin.

Namjoon looked through the place to find gloves as he finally found a pair of gloves beside a box. he added gloves on his hands before throwing the big piece of wood with fire at the hall, "woah Namjoon didnt know you can do that" Jimin smiled proudly, he took Jimin by his arms again before running for their lives and left the unknown place.

They were in a hospital, nobody was hurt except for Jimin, Namjoon was all along inside the room where Jimin was placed after he was cured, Namjoon donated his blood since Jimins blood was running out and he wouldn't allow Jimin to die, while his boss Mark, he died and the group of Jimin we're happy, they wanted to celebrate but they wouldn't do that without their brave mochi, Jimin.

Namjoon was laying on Jimins chest, he also interwined their hands, "Please be awake Jimin-ah...", he cried silently, praying for gods sake to make Jimin alive.

"Hey Baby..."

Omfff i ended it with 888 words, so may god bless all people for a good ending so uwu love u maybe 2 chapters and it will be a bye bye for this story.

888 words