애수ㅊ교뮤ㅠㅛ

Any wrong spellings or incorrect sentence will be pleased to ignore and very apologize to everyone because i type very fast.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Namjoon looked at Jimin, who was carresing his hair, "Hey i told you not to cry" Jimin smiled, Namjoon stand and cried, hugging Jimin tightly, "Jimin Jimin!! Your alive please dont do this again, i cant live without you i lo-" Namjoon covered his mouth, he almost said something Jimin doenst yet need to know, "Hey baby dont cry" Jimin helped Namjoon to wrap the word that he said, he smiled, "im just glad that your alive daddy.."Namjoon mumbled, Jeongguk,Taehyung,Suga,Hoseok,and Jin went inside the room.

"HEY!! OUR DEAREST BRAVE LEADER, JIMIN!" Jeongguk, Suga, Jin shouted, bringing a cake along with, Taehyung and Hoseok, hugged Namjoon,"Glad Namjoons soon-to-be boyfriend is alive" Namjoon blushed,making Jimin smirk, "i think so" Jimins smirk got wider when Jimin /Namjoon/(i cant why am i laughing at this)was being a blushy mess.

They had fun, but sadly Jimin had to stay at the hospital for 4 days and its was fine since they can wait for those days,Namjoon decided to stay with Jimin and with that, he layed beside Jimin, cuddling at him tightly.

"Baby lets sleep now ok?" Namjoon smiled, Jimin kissed Namjoon, they connected their lips for a while before letting go and slept.

Day 1:
"J-Jimin-ah~ l-let go~" and this was another day of Jimin playing and sucking on Namjoon neck, "You know i have to buy a lot of turtle neck clothes just to hide this" Jimin stopped and groaned, Namjoon smiled, "The others said that they're visting you, is that ok?" Jimin nodded, "Ok".

The boys came but they didnt see Jin, "hey wheres Jin? Taehyung smiled, "he has a date with his new boyfriend" Namjoon smiled "really?" Taehyung smiled and nodded, "where just waiting for you two to be together" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, Namjoon slapped Taehyung by the arm, "Taehyungie stop" Namjoon pouted "fine" taehyung spat out and whined when Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist.

Jimin sat up, following Namjoon, Namjoon layed on Jimins thighs, Jimin carresing Namjoons hair and kissed his forehead.

Day 2:
"Meet my boyfriend Ken!" Jin happily introduced his new boyfriend, his boyfriend was like doll-alike and they were i pressed that he was a gentlemen.

"Hi my names Ken" Ken bowed and smiled, Jin interwining his hands with his boyfriend.

Jeongguk and Taehyung laughed at the thought they were talking about.

Jin and Namjoon noticed,"Oh i must leave now fair well my lovely Jin" Ken kissed Jins forehead and pecked his lipd before leaving, "Why are you idiots laughing" "were just thinking about the name Ken from Barbie, guess he broke up her" Jeongguk started laughing, Jin rolled his eyes "atleast he is nice and handsome and not crazy like you two".

"Says the one who laughs that sounds like a person cleaning a window" Jeongguk defended, Jin dramatically touched his heart and dramatically cried, Jeongguk rolled his eyes and kissed Jins cheeks, "im sorry hYung" Jin smiled and hugged Jeongguk, Namjoon and Jimin looking at them in disatisfaction.

Day 3:
"Say cheeze" Taehyung took a picture of Namjoon and Jimin, of course everyone to.

"Jimins coming out of the hospital tomorrow right?" Suga asked, Hoseok playing with Sugas hands, "yeah" Jimin says, slurping at his ramen, Namjoon opened his mouth, Jimin feeding Namjoon, he smiled and swallowed his food, there were leftovers in his lips so he licked Namjoons lips, earning a blush on Namjoons cheeks, "J-Jim-" "I know baby" .