ㄷㅌㅅㄱㅁ초메ㅅㄷㄱ: ㅅ재

So since i dont want yall be sad and be inquire on whats happening to their lives, then im giving yall one

Bold: Taehyung
Orignal: Namjoon

Any wrong spellings or incorrect sentence will be pleased to ignore and very apologize to everyone because i type very fast.
________

Namjoon woke up without Jimin.

He must've been downstairs.

He looked downstairs,but he wasn't there,Namjoon suddelny flinched when his phone was ringing.

He looked at the phone number and he sighed as it was just Taehyung.

He picked up the phone and answered.

"Hey Namjoon i need your help!, i need you too wait there because Jin and Jeongguk are there to come and fix you up"

"Why, is something wrong with my face whats happ-"

"Just god dammit answer the ring outside your house now bye"

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Right after he stopped the call,someone rang the bell, he opened the door but right after he was going to say something he was suddelny pushed in his room and forced him to sit on the chair, they placed a mirror infront of him.

"Now dont move Namjoon were going to give you a over all make up" Namjoon gulped, he knew these two people are going to crack his life out.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"YA JEONGGUK CANT WE JUST BOTH PICK AN OUTFIT FOR HIM, ITS ALMOST 9 AND WE CANT BE LATE" Jin scolded, as if he was rapping, this made Namjoon crack up and laugh.

"HEY YOU WHATS THE PROBLEM HUH, YOU KNOW I CAN MAKE YOU BLIND THE SHIT OF YOUR EYES" Jin shouted, Namjoon whined and rolled his eyes.

They finally picked a cloth to make Namjoon wear, when Namjoon got out of the bathroom, the boys shouted on how Namjoon looked so handsome and gorgeous.

"Now hurry and lets go" Jin and Jeongguk interrupted.

They went to an amusement park, and this made Namjoon confused, why did they let Namjoon wear a fancy outfit when they're only going to a amusment park, there should be a reason.

When they entered, there was no people??, Namjoon was confused "Hey if your thinking why no ones here;this was the reason why we wore you that clothes" Jin spoke.

"But before knowing the reason lets have fun first and we'll show you before sun sets down" Jin pulled Namjoon to the booths as they start playing.

They both enjoyed playing, they even played treasure chest, first, Namjoon got a reward of a big teddy bear that says JM+NJ after answering questions that was related to the things that haooened and how Jimin and Namjoon ended up being a couple, second, He found a picture of Him and Namjoon, lastly, he started blushing hard when he was asked about sexual relationship and what kinks they usually do, Namjoon turned to a tomato when his reward was a vibrater and a dildo, Jin and Jeongguk laughed out and couldnt stop teasing Namjoom about his last reward. But before he wanted to know the reason of everything, he rode at the ferris wheel, he wished that Jimin was here to say romantic things and how they love each other as Husbands together.

Namjoon sighed, Jin and Jeongguk noticed and found an idea to wash Jimin away in his thoughts first and started laughing at Jokes, including Jins dad joke.

Finally, Namjoon gets to know the reason, Jin and Jeongguk went out of the place and left.

They went to a forest, Namjoon was scared when they passed tress and it was like a ghost town, but when they passed the scary looking forest, they saw a garden, it was so pretty, it looked like an anime scene from movies.

Namjoon excitedly went out of the car and waved bye to Jin and Jeongguk since they said to follow the map and he'll know the surprise.

Namjoon saw a vein looking doors, 'is this a disney scene im going through??' He entered the door, he saw lanterns, it was surrounded by colorful flowers, and in his front view, he sees a word JM+NJ, It looked like one in his bracelet and smiled.

Suddenly an angelic voice was heard, the voice it was singing was the song that Jimin sings before going to sleep, and the voice was Jimin, Namjoon saw Jimin, in a black tux, Namjoon widely smiled.

Jimin also admired Namjoons presence, he was like an angel to look, Namjoon run up to Jimin and hugged him tightly, "Jimin whats all of this~?" Namjoon cutely asked, he looked at Jimins eyes, pouting cutely as he pecked Jimins lips, Jimin wrapped his arms around Namjoons waist.

"Did you enjoyed the amusement park that i reserved, how about the reward, did you got them?, including... the last reward" Jimin smirked at the last sentence, Namjoon blushed and whined, softly hitting Jimin in his arms.

"Well be using that if one of us are horny hm?" Jimin smirked widely when Namjoon fiddled his fingers and mumbled 'maybe'.

"Happy Valentines Day my lovely baby" Namjoon looked up to Jimin, Namjoon connected their lips as they shared a lovely kiss.

it was just perfect as it is. . .

Happy Valentines Day.

I really cried when i made the story, i just felt single and needed cuddles and hugs now, someone who can sing me to sleep and kiss me on the forehead, saying how much they love me :(

884 words