D.R ❇️

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Diane Rodriguez
Age: 19
Height: 5'6
Occupation: College Student/Occasional Model
Date of birth: 25th April, 2004
Nationality: Half-British & Half-American
Family: Father (alive; not close), Mother (alive), Kevin (older brother)
Likes: pizza, swimming, shopping, candies, ice cream and travelling.
Pet Peeves: bullies, liars, being shouted at, seeing her loved ones sad, arrogant jerks.

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: ddlg/BDSM, impact play, exhibitionism, shower sex, being called babygirl, teasing, degradation, choking, hair pulling, public sex/teasing, dirty talk and bondage.
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: TALKING kinkythingz- ~Amiri

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Diane is the second and only girl of two children and hence the baby of the house

Diane is the second and only girl of two children and hence the baby of the house. She was born in London before moving with her family to America at the age of 3. Both her parents were together until they divorced when she was about 5 years old. Her mother got custody of both her and her elder brother while her father was given visitations, weekends and holidays which he rarely ever used. Both her parents despite not being together made sure that they were always there for their children, well at least her mother did. Her father is now married to another woman and has a another family of his own with three kids while her mother hasn't done so as she is still wary of men but still hopes to fall in love again.

PERSONALITY:
Diane is a fun loving, easygoing, jovial and always smiling girl. She is utterly adored by her family most especially her elder brother. After graduating from high school, Diane decided to take sometime off to figure out what she wants in life before going to college,!something her mother hadn't fully supported at that time. While unemployed Diane was often complimented a lot by people on her body, hence she decided to to take some modeling gigs for a while. It was kind of something she did just to while away time as she still had it in her to go to college one day which she eventually did. Currently Diane is in college after taking a year off. Though she hasn't decided on her major however it's been going quite well. She loves to laugh and make jokes and loves seeing people around her happy. Diane is a people pleaser, willing and ready to do anything to make those she loves happy and pleased with her. Diane is kind of adventurous and a bit of a daredevil. She can be rebellious and blunt as fuck. Due to the fact that she was spoilt by the more present male figure in her life which is her elder brother, Kevin, she comes off as being extremely childish and a brat at times. She is also manipulative and knows how to get her way in all situations by simply batting those baby blue-gray eyes of hers. Diane has a tendency to get easily obsessive over something she wants and hates being refused when she wants something. Once she sets her eyes on something or someone she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants.

LOVE LIFE:
When it comes to her love life, Diane tends to get easily bored of relationships which is why the few she has had never really lasted beyond two months max. She is bratty and likes to have her way all times the reason why most her relationships ended as fast as they started. What she needs is someone who can put her in her place and dominate her.